3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spina.clan 21.10.19 10:09 am

Who met makataO or other top streamers? (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

Met a legend of the Russian stream makataO

On the test server at makataO nick makatau seeing it in the lobi tried to invite to the game, but it was too late he was in the party. Run the game and turned on the stream makataO, to see if we get lucky and can play with it on one map. Played with me a stream sniper, he said that Makich close, almost salutaris went to look at it. Going up the mountain I saw that someone ran out of the camp and sat down at the bump, I thought now he's going to hit me and I don't see the legend! So engrossed in shooting that only in the end realized that it was him! As it turned out there were a bunch of stream snipers.
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kerry_Good 21.10.19

Kindergarten of some kind.))

s
spina.clan 21.10.19

Crazy_User
Why you think so?

h
hyper1 21.10.19

spina.clan
my goodness, you're still stream for some reason.... with this game better is no disgrace

s
spina.clan 21.10.19

hyper1 life is made))) I Can share the opinion, thought to stream and play it easily. But when you write in the chat, watching the stream to play hard. And I had suspicions and found it to be so. That would show up on the stream need cheats, I basically they will not put. Here we need to understand and to think how many streamers always go out on the enemy? But I play it rarely, and many do, all because they have radar. If I would put the radar, it is possible to show, like I go out and see the enemy, and then played on a huge map at a distance of 300-400 meters in the bushes to see Paradise helmets of the enemy. How is it possible to notice? It happens once a week, or less often but not every rink. Me in Paty pivot Timati who play COP for many years, the reaction of the tiger. But PUBG, this is not CS, and there's really continuously making a lot of kills if you have no radar.

h
hyper1 21.10.19

spina.clan
An adequate response is not expected. Well, if you're sure that the top streamers. play with the radar, then why worship them? I still believe that they play fair, they just have a great experience and a predisposition to games.

s
spina.clan 21.10.19

hyper1
Adequate response is not expected! Believe on)))

T
T2 FLAIR 21.10.19

hyper1
Who else wants to and draw-Thu and that there are some special rules that you can stream and what not?