3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Ololay 21.07.20 12:23 am

How to win ahtye race? (Watch_Dogs 2)

It's just bizarre, do actually win?? I was even in a race of average complexity can't exceed 4 places to finish not to mention challenging! As the yacht to manage if you have to swim to the buoy where the wind blows me against the wind it will float?? I tried to turn across the wind to at least get the kid a speed dial so I'm drifting in the wrong direction to the right place! And unfold in the direction of the target and immediately the speed drops and I run everything! A mob as opalesence NASA that first look in the direction of the buoy float then Bang somewhere to the side, then winds do not understand how.In General, as these races take place, explain! I have 3 hours to kill them and later 4-th place, can't get up
6 Comments
Sort by:
N
NDes 21.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
Catch a gust of wind and the boat flying. AI is a living example, see how they do it. For that would swim out to the buoy, to catch the wind in the side of the yacht to control the speed and sail a zigzag
Spoiler

S
SwedovSandr 21.07.20

ahtye race
Nicholas Alali wrote:
It's just bizarre
That's it... game... No, well, racing yachts, you can still win. But ahtye race, or does not win))

N
Neozoness 21.07.20

SwedovSandr
does

S
SPR1GGAN 21.07.20

the first one won ,the other 2 only come hardcurrency gonochki such ,as you advised above ,look at the behavior of the NPC and do better ,the main thing to understand the mechanics ,then naramig to swim to the point ,not the best option .

I remembered black flag ,but it was possible to sail against the wind ,I wanted an MMO game on the similarity of black flag with the mechanics of the wind in VD 2 .

N
Nikolay Ololay 21.07.20

SPR1GGAN
NDes
Is less understood in General) For me it was a mystery why they have these zigzags swim and they do that specifically to catch the wind and speed dial and I straight tried) This yacht race is very tight in them about 5 hours played, gained experience, has already won even two of average difficulty for gold! Racing is high complexity that is the problem, a maximum of once silver took the gold as well in any. They are very far from the buoys have to leave to catch the wind and lay very steep turns, in the end, when I go first, I don't nakogo to navigate and at the last buoy I make mistakes and I run( But I be sure to pass all of gold, was very delayed

S
SPR1GGAN 21.07.20

Nicholas Ololi
now imagine you have a huge ship with guns ,and to catch up with or escape from the enemy ,one should also consider the wind)and huge areas of the seas ,oceans .