3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blin88 21.07.20 12:23 am

Battlefield do 1 Pali server (Battlefield 1)

Can't connect to the servers for an hour! online generally doesn't work in the first battle, in what could be the problem? (the ' net works)
63 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Falke 21.07.20

The same. Cannot connect

p
prooos 21.07.20

the same Ukraine,Odessa
hours ago played
although all of the idea works https://www.bfstatus.com/

s
spec-100 21.07.20

Lost connection to the EA servers

A
ALoRGuS 21.07.20

Server zadori. Go for the Chicks to walk

V
VADIKELLA 21.07.20

Daaaaa - servers could not withstand the influx of players to the campaign!!)))) Play((((

G
Gendalf-golkiper 21.07.20

The same garbage

M
Marsj 21.07.20

VADIKELLA
No, the problem migrated with the MBT, the same thing was = the players play on the servers, and how come - after N attempts only allowed. After the official confirmation of the problem EA have turned off servers and repaired. Apparently, mend still, and can't solve the problem. Waiting for the master.
SAHO Dun
:)

G

Earned

V
VirusT3 21.07.20

On habrahab write that there is a massive DDoS attack on DNS server dyn.com because not only бф1 problems

p
prooos 21.07.20

Odessa online,try guys)

V
VADIKELLA 21.07.20

Worked-BUT.....what is this huge drawdown FPS??????!! Straight through the floor jumping!!!!! The first day was not such at all!! They all Americans?)))

P
Plotva of Rivia 21.07.20

fixed a't?

G

Roach of Rivia
yesterday evening

v
vvvjust 21.07.20

gloccc wrote:
On the release and batlfront the problems were with the server , and now almost nobody plays . The same fate and the new BF will suffer
No one is playing??? Speak for yourself, I like the game not to come in, always full matches it finds.

v
vvvjust 21.07.20

VADIKELLA wrote:
Worked-BUT.....what is this huge drawdown FPS??????!! Straight through the floor jumping!!!!! The first day was not such at all!! They all Americans?)))
Another clown with subsidence. Yesterday everything was fine but today the drawdown...
I have one everything works fine???

V
VADIKELLA 21.07.20

vvvjust
That's it-a clown!!!! In beta and at launch day the game was perfect, the fps went smoothly -without a problem! It was all very playable! And after glitches with their servers all the how to cut: generally disgusting play was awful falls!!

O
OZON671GAMES3 21.07.20

so how to solve the problem?
=to wait
=bald to drive
=do not buy litsuhu
=buy ACC for 300r
=to be smarter
=steam taxis
=origin forgotten
=problems
Gee, woooooooot

m
mal0_xp 21.07.20

Twichozon67111
all but bald

m
mal0_xp 21.07.20

like ulagalo

S
ScorpionBSG 21.07.20

I have the same crap, it's 3 rd day of no network, cannot connect to EA Online...