3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 21.07.20 12:23 am

Online Euro Truck Simulator 2. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I heard that there is some semblance of an online mode, where in place of AI drivers on the roads drive these players, and a whole bunch of them there.
Generally if someone played this mode, tell him you are? I have litsuha the incentive, but it naked without any DLC. I usually download pirates with all additions and play one easy. But not long ago found out about multiplayer and I was wondering, is it at all that would full the pirates go to naked litsuhu and gradually buy all the DLC for it which is?
Even as you there online mode is addictive, playable? And here everyone is discussing the price for the addition about France, and I think: why should they not download pirates all in at once and not sweating? Or maybe these people are playing a license only because of online, and I'm sitting here on the pirates and are not even aware such a mode.
12 Comments
Sort by:
m
mixail.kelm 21.07.20

Not even aware, then the pirates have not gone

B
B.A.N. 21.07.20

No interest in online,there is even no traffic...

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 21.07.20

Podvipodvertov
You want to know what is multiplayer, it's there, as I understand, informal, ie is a modification of the + server. So, on the map, anyone but the real players, the bots there, still no hired drivers. Anyway, as you may have guessed, can all play, hence the problem - the guys on the clave, fans and to violate traffic rules. I watched these videos:
Accident in the chill
Of course, because of this, I'm staying out. Kind of fun, but in this case, in some sense, the game starts displaying more or less real situation and the behavior of drivers, especially when it crashes into the oncoming lane of some bad people, and right back at you. Well, and then the reaction can go or not, well, not - the result is damage to the cargo and tractor. In General, on the one hand attentiveness, reaction, compliance with traffic rules, their knowledge, with some other squabbles - could not go broke. In General, watch the video, and in no case that I threw, not a display of just multiplayer, but not all the time, right?
Generally, buying the game, it is a question of pirates or license. I liked the game, I bought it, I liked the projects I acquire. It's just common sense, if the game has no online, it does not mean that it did not buy. Does the license have advantages, I about spending never regretted.

o
oaoaoaoa 21.07.20

Podvipodvertov
At first played online. But for a long time already never go in there because with a wooden car F1 physics, students who are riding under 150 and at every turn, swerve into oncoming traffic, as well as good virtual wadatsumi, with round the clock high beams on and chandelier, burning out eyes from the brightness and the incredible amount of bloom, I so gameplay is not satisfied.

B
BS.STARS 21.07.20

but online enough thugs cator specifically prevent harm to spoil creating an emergency situation

B
BS.STARS 21.07.20

and when online conectica in the town where besides you people so sotochku this is a turn-based game lags

M
MgZ 21.07.20

ANDREJjGOLD
your parents and school have not been taught to Express thoughts in a single message?

P
Podvipodvertov 21.07.20

VOVAN WOLF
The video is hilarious of course! The feeling that if not from the game bidascu look, and a set of different accidents with video recorders these drivers. Just like in life, even the movement of cars as they try to Dodge, Scorcher, it is a pity that there is no traffic only.
In General, the game of course, but for me personally it is too easy, it is a challenge, competitive element or something. Even if you disable all the helpers, sensors, maps, everything that can be disabled, switched on mechanics, one figure will be easy, even if you saved just before leaving and no where until you deliver the goods.
Here is not something to strive for, everything is clear and simple, entirely greenhouse conditions. Picked up the cargo, take it easy and you will deliver it whole, get denyuzhku and so a couple of times, then buy a new truck, what next? Due to the fact that is so simple to achieve, the value is lost in all of this.
That's maybe not a good example and games are very different, but to take the Elite, this cosmos. There is nothing complicated there, flight automatic docking with the eyes closed, the rise as well. Pick up a package, fly to another system, sell, receive money and ready.
But first you need to find where to buy for less, sell for more, where there is an excess of goods, where it is not and he's needed, to make a route. But due to the fact that prices are different everywhere, and money doesn't always give a lot and the ships are decent, the game seems to be difficult in terms of making money. New ship happy as not knowing that, and because of this the value of the purchase increases significantly.
I would like to here was something like this, every dollar extracted with difficulty, the purchase of the new truck is really pleasing, but was not mundane, like buying a bumper. That's why thinking about online, maybe there is some sort of challenge and excitement will.

A
Azaz Ololoev 21.07.20

Podvipodvertov
all clear online, especially in a convoy with friends + voice chat there and you can talk to the people! buy licescu on sale to the incentive and don't listen to those whiners, fans poezdok with bots alone))

T
TwoLoud 21.07.20

Actually only in MP and ride. Who are not satisfied with racers - get to serv with the speed limit. The heavy of the city, where usual large crowd of players - Amsterdam and Rotterdam, but after the withdrawal of France, Paris in the first place, there can be seen a half-hour, if not more, traffic. And with real people is always more interesting to ride, from a real person is always the working principle of unpredictability, can make a mistake or confuse anything... As for me, so much more interesting written, scripted bots.
Traffic was once in MP, but due to frequent accidents and a specially created traffic, it was cut, leaving only the real players.

v
vmirko75 21.07.20

TwoLoud
Play MP from day one (1 may 2014). Traffic was never there!!!

A
Azaz Ololoev 21.07.20

TwoLoud
vmirko75
confirm, too, from the first day of play and traffic was not in the game, it did not add, due to difficulties with syncing