3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den4ik33 21.07.20 12:23 am

Again entered the CAC 12 (Warface)

Again entered the CAC 12 and share get the credits back, the developers bastard cales now first JCAC from what bombed half of the users of the game, in turn, introduced before the new year.What exactly is preparing in the game is just so much stock on credit.
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geymer_Shtil 21.07.20

What to prepare for in the game? New year at the office of war face,need to spend money on table gifts and stuff there is delicious,and where to get the money?It is necessary to introduce arms that would buy it .I like the wheel, but the CW I got out of it is not worth to get it fixed like horror ! Domagoj is not,even in the UK the emphasis is not always killed with 2-3 bullets.Not surprised that another char will add on the days.

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 21.07.20

Den4ik33
Hehe, there is still a CTAR-21 and either the Type 97 or SCAR-H. So everything is still ahead.

s
shrek605 21.07.20

Gamershell
Ktar's any add!

A
Alexey Kuzin 21.07.20

If you were calicoe, and then CW players just will not play for 1-2 months until donation not nadaedayut these guns

G
Geor Ceov 21.07.20

JCAC my first don, like hip connect, and end up with 4 boxes cleared it (2014)

S
SwordOfArey 21.07.20

And th, ' s?

I
Ingvar96 21.07.20

Well soon starcic ride and the gold scar assault

I
Ingvar96 21.07.20

Den4ik33
Nothing is cooked in the game, just the end of the year and the new year on a nose, we need more dough to cut...