3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angry Destroyer 21.07.20 12:24 am

Tell me,why do people like Minecraft?

Tell me why... even many adult people say good things about Minecraft, and that I never understood...
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snite_Poerti 21.07.20

Because Minecraft is a very creative game, but very exhausted thousands of students)

V
Volt Mort 21.07.20

Because the majority of gamers.
Spoiler

J
JUnnAmmED 21.07.20

In General - this is the best sandbox at the moment.A huge number of mods allows you to fully customize the game by himself.Yes the original version is a huge scope for both technical and creative revelry.

T
The_Black_Wolf 21.07.20

I am surprised myself. Maybe the assertion that most modern players only need graphics to be fundamentally wrong?

m
masha 21.07.20

Back in 2010 I noticed among nerds, this game somehow never got around to launch or has launched?

A
Anatoliy Lazurenko 21.07.20

gaben_nuwell
For me it is also a mystery ...

Z
Zardonic_i_am 21.07.20

Designer little child playing

R
Ruyder 21.07.20

In fact, for simple cubes is a huge scope for creativity. I do not agree that this best sandbox at the moment, but the game is really good.
PS - Last played four years ago.

W
Wing42 21.07.20

gaben_nuwell wrote:
Tell me why... even many adult people say good things about Minecraft, and that I never understood...
Well here see, then, what's the matter.
If you look at Minecraft does not discriminate and, where possible, objectively, it turns out that this is quite a decent and well thought out game, unique in its kind. It is not too demanding on the capabilities of the computer, allowing you to launch yourself even openly cardboard machines. In addition, she is also friendly and not very demanding including the abilities of the player: it does not require you perfect AIMA and the reactions of a mongoose, micro-level south korean player and patience like any Korean MMORPG that allows a person to just relax and get pleasure from usually easy gameplay. And if you play with sane people, then you can build almost anything from his garden with potatoes and ending with some big Ben or even the whole city.
So Minecraft itself is a very good game.
But if you look subjectively, the eyes with the reverse side of this game. By some very clever coincidence, the above mentioned sane people in this game in the afternoon with fire not find and you'll repeatedly run into server, chock full of the most frostbitten by the gaming community. All their creative freedom and self-realization are limited to the design, sorry, male genitalia absolutely Titanic size and placing on the earth's surface known word from three letters, clearly visible azhno from high orbit or even from somewhere in the moon. If they do not build tools and not write mats with mistakes - they spoil the game for other players, an avalanche of locusts coming to their sites, breaking, stealing and killing everything in this game breaks down, is stolen and killed, so you can suddenly discover the ruins instead of his luxurious mansion that you built several days.
Hence such a dislike of many people to the Minecraft.

A
AR3E 21.07.20

Wing42
You've got it painted. Only at the end mentioned rather the ratio of the smaller part of the players relative to others. The Internets don't like the mini just because of the strong forcing, at the time. It now not like before, Hatt - due to the downturn of popularity, which led to the decrease of cult followers ololo and generate cancer pictures public VC, albeit not entirely without it.

W
Wing42 21.07.20

AR3E wrote:
The Internets don't like the mini just because of the strong forcing, at the time.
This is a very common phenomenon, not only in the Internet. Usually when something happens the rapid increase in popularity, and people literally shoved under his nose, the development of some hostility on the ground is quite understandable and even natural.

V
Vanya Rygalov 21.07.20

Wing42 wrote: and posting on the earth's surface known word from three letters, clearly visible azhno from high orbit or even from somewhere in the moon.
It was the case... the Current is not in minecraft, and in some shooter. From a machine gun.On the concrete fence. Showed my wife,she said, is a moron... But then laughed for a long time.
It's probably genetically programmed to write on the walls...

m
masha 21.07.20

I'm in school, in Tanchiki on the dandy, designed, different pictures.

G
Gauguin 21.07.20

The answer is simple - most people are not interested in games as is done, for example, the visitors of this website. For them, minecraft is another discharge after the working day, no more.

S
Strel-Ok 21.07.20

Good question. I have here fans of Minecraft associated with about this
Spoiler
p.s. The response is quite predictable ))
Spoiler