3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angry Destroyer 21.07.20 12:24 am

How do you like the trailer? (The Last of Us: Part 2)

Game trailer fire, it's just beyond words. The detail and small pieces are so well drawn, that already captures spirit. The feeling that you're watching a movie and not play the game. Did you like this trailer?
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mortaliss 21.07.20

gaben_nuwell wrote:
The feeling that watch the movie
well, how would the CGI look,it is obvious that the game is still at the stage of development where the quality of the final images is not installed,I think will be released in 2018,just 5 years later which took place in the game and in reality

d
dwa4e 21.07.20

a regular trailer , nothing special

S
Shadowarm 21.07.20

gaben_nuwell wrote:
Game trailer fire, it's just beyond words. The detail and small pieces are so well drawn, that already captures spirit. The feeling that you're watching a movie and not play the game. Did you like this trailer?
Spoiler

D
Demon59901 21.07.20

Mortaliss
I'll just remind you that Naughty Dog made Uncharted 4, the most technologically advanced game at the moment

L
Lex2156 21.07.20

Very, very cool trailer. In this game you need to the film ) As she sings, it's incredible!
By the way the song title and performer: Shawn James – Through The Valley.

But the performance of ally, in this style, this ambiance, this atmosphere is something beyond. Such performance, it's under the stomach, touches, takes the soul )) I'm Sorry I'm emotional.

T
TheNikolay00 21.07.20

Gentlemen, it's awesome))

E
Ega Nikitika 21.07.20

well chic type intrigued

M
Molarky24 21.07.20

fire. well that left the original OST, just do not understand if we play for Ellie, the type of th Joel will be killed in the prologue?just wanted to play for him. or at least if you make the choice for what character to play...for a woman to be honest already tired to play. better a brutal man.

-
-SlashuuR- 21.07.20

Cost finally forget about the dull post-apocalyptic soap nedostanu that all undeservedly elevated to the ideal of game design, as a continuation, which has already started to masturbate.

The feeling that you're watching a movie and not play the game.
Uncharted 4 — the tech game at the moment
But the performance of ally, in this style, this ambiance, this atmosphere is something beyond. Such performance, it's under the stomach, touches, takes the soul
Behind examples far to walk not necessary. Red and write, how I envy console gamers (no matter what the interesting plot can at any time go on YouTube).
PS: would not have paid for the game and wrote this post, not whether each edition 10 of 10, delivered to this raspiarennomu simulator collecting cans-sticks in the portfolio.

_
_Ray_ 21.07.20

-SlashuuR-
partially, I agree with you.
But you know, if you look at the background of other games released in that time, 10 out of 10 is justified.
Yes, there is a lot of cliches and at times even silly turns.
But again - for the rest, the game is really worked out better.
By the way, I can write, and what do you think of the game better?

-
-SlashuuR- 21.07.20

_Ray_
if you look at the background of other games released at this time
Over the last couple of years the quality of new games plummeted, it is enough to produce bagavan monotonous stuff with a thick hint of tolerance, artificially stretching the gameplay from 4 hours to 20 some capture areas (Mafia 3) and went on a PR firm. But that doesn't make TLoU the best game ever, any way it was called on the way out.

By the way, I can write, and what do you think of the game better?
If you take the genre of a tragic story-kintz, Yes, even for example to go far don't need the same heavy rain left a much larger impression, let there also nonsense with illogical enough and was based on the Saw movie (I thought so). But it's just a head better than the now fashionable post-apocalyptic themes present in every third film. Everywhere the same: the Future -> the end of the world -> around zombie -> gg climb the ruins and look for a serum or something like that -> one of the gg's gonna get infected... but no, all ends well. The technical component, which in 2013 especially uporotyh fanboi compared already (lol) Krayzisom (which, too, except the graphics no good), they will not even mention. PS not the platform on which it is possible to keep up with super-duper graphics. Vaughn even wrote above, they say Ancharted 4 the most technologically advanced game at the moment. Such views simply cannot be taken seriously.

L
Lex2156 21.07.20

-SlashuuR wrote:
PS not the platform on which it is possible to keep up with super-duper graphics.
If you want something you can (keep up), the Order 1886, confirmation. And in anche good graphics.