3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KaiZerLeo 21.07.20 12:25 am

Problem with Xbox 360 GamePad for Windows

I bought this miracle.Very pleased with purchase) But! After the first-in GRID left of the sticker started to squeak :( with the right Pad everything is OK. original, not fake. Creak really hate, and I want to drop oil there :) Tell me what I can do.
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Santa Klaus 2009_ 21.07.20

Bring it to the store !!!!

L
LLLTERMINATOR777 21.07.20

Author wear earplugs)))

K
KaiZerLeo 21.07.20

Yes, in fact of the matter is that the store is 500km from me. Pad bought when was on a business trip.

P
Peaceman 21.07.20

well drip oil... But better than glycerin...

K
KaiZerLeo 21.07.20

And you can, the niche it will not?

P
Peaceman 21.07.20

If KEPNES, it will not.
NOT ON THE CONTACTS

K
KaiZerLeo 21.07.20

NOT ON THE CONTACTS
will have to disassemble(

K
KaiZerLeo 21.07.20

cool) I would hope that squeak will be held
z.s and after that never creaked?

F
FC URAL_ 21.07.20

Well che so now what to do , not to throw out ... take me ...

K
KaiZerLeo 21.07.20

so why throw out) the pad it is nice, everything works correctly gently, and so forth. this only a slight creak on the brain pressure.

M
Maksim31 21.07.20

I have the same problem was removing the stick and let go abruptly, creaking, or whistling, disassembled, a direct match with the fleece wet in the lubricant liquid or oil th will find a suitable and smeared around a bit inside the iron stick, the method of disassembling the www.xboxland.ru
PS. Good luck!

K
KaiZerLeo 21.07.20

Максим31, thanks a lot! will probyvat)
z.s. sorry just rubbed on www.xboxland.ru this Temko(

m
miniesterstvo 21.07.20

KaiZerLeo
oil will not help the squeaking did not pass. I have a week squeaks. also new. shop fag work. I say take joy in a month will take a new type to be.

m
miniesterstvo 21.07.20

KaiZerLeo
In short just fixed the problem. I bought a Torx driver 8, barely found it. 90 RUB gave. Dismantled and there on the stick is gelenochka which rubbed on the plastic creaks, no oil will not help here. In short, neatly pressed against the piece of metal in the place where the creaking. And that's all!