3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 21.07.20 12:25 am

Need advice of an experienced programmer

Guys help! (Forest trolls)
So, I in 2014, has collected the computer, rather buy some parts. At that time all was well, but over time became frustrating.

The computer was collecting even back in 2011.
With the release of rise of the tomb raider, The division, NFS, 2016, The witcher 3.

Started to notice a good sagging, comp machines puts the settings high, but in the games then play at 30-40-50 fps, especially those which are online is not tolerated.

My Siteki such:

I just don't know who to consult.

1. Will it help increase FPS if I add another RAM to 8GB to have 16GB?

Or is it the percent ?

Thanks in advance
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 21.07.20

fustcaper13 wrote:
Will it help increase FPS if I add another RAM to 8GB to have 16GB?
Won't help,the RAM does not affect the number of FPS,when you already remember it?
Maybe it's the video card?

H
Hattack 21.07.20

fustcaper13
And at what here programmers? Programmers do very different things...

P
PeroAlxp 21.07.20

So. I'm not a Troll.
1. Programmers write programs. What have the programmers is not clear.
2. The administrator or Dmin network will not help, they have other problems.
3. The question you should ask the technician, to put it simply people engaged in the iron.

------
4 the Amount of RAM does not as such affect the performance. But there are many BUT.

4.1 RAM affects the speed, if you put more skorostyu (bus) and(or) with less small timings. I.e. if you have (for example) the RAM on the 1333 bus, and if you put 1600, the performance gain you can feel.

4.2 we must not forget that the higher the tire, the bigger the timings. Therefore (a bit) I recommend not to bother with timings, this is a separate topic for discussion.

4.3 don't forget that the tire depends on the chipset on the motherboard. Maybe Your CPU and RAM are already working at maximum available bus (frequency) which is available to the chipset (motherboard). Before sounding the alarm about the memory and its bus, you need to know what your chipset is, and set everything in the BIOS by default.

4.4 the Amount of RAM can affect performance if you have a shortage of RAM. Not met the requirements outlined in the game. For example, the slow memory is on the hard drive. If the game is not enough RAM, then the system(operating system) begins to use the swap file more actively. That will cause lag in the game, jerking, load, that by itself will cause discomfort. But all modern games are more than enough to have on Board 8 gigs. Even at the most extreme settings, the game not often consume more than 4 gigs that you can control looking at the task Manager (control+shift+ESCAP).

4.5 RAM is to attend to when it would assemble a new PC, will be new mother, new percents + new Opera. Ie the transition to DDR 4.

P
PeroAlxp 21.07.20

5. Processor. Even though it i5, but generations, so change numbers in the title. Is your processor one of the first generations. Even though it's almost enough for modern games. But with each new game, hardware requirements increase.
5.1 every generation I5 or I7 or I3, their performance is increasing, THERE is (was generation). But overall, the performance is increased by 1-10 percent, from generation to generation.

5.2 Reap to say that your CPU is now equal to roughly the average of the current generation I3. I.e. thinking that you are playing on I5, in fact you are already playing on U3 only more of the new generation. Unfortunately it is a fact.

5.3 I3 I5 I7 differ in the number of cores enabled and the system HyperThreading (virtualization kernels). 2 and 3 are nuclear-enabled HyperThreading, I5 ceratech nuclear +no HT, I7 4-6-8 nuclear + NT included. Again, I repeat that this is a General information because different generations in different models of each type can be different on and off technology. But initially it was marketed, this was the selected manufacturer names such as I3 And 4 or I7. What would pokazati how many cores and what technologies are used.

5.4 For modern games (with the release of each new game) percent weaker. I5 your generation (again, again) already and 3 more of the new generation. Look at the requirements for the game (although the requirements that you write is complete garbage), but they may be something to tell us, why are we sagging.

5.5 How many certs processor can does not look. Here is an example. We all probably had a Pentium 4, an old dual core, and gertsovka they had what? Correctly 3 or 3.2 GHz. If we now run a modern game on an old processor, what do we see? Right, the game in pictures with 5-10 fps at medium settings. Conclusion? Gertsovka CPU is good. But it has long faded into the background, now there is no race in gigahertz, the race was now in the process and the technologies used in the processor.

5.6 the Council. In 2017 promise to get the new generation I5 I7 in the first or second half of the year. Sauveur to wait for them to buy a new percent. But, you have to change the motherboard because the chipset will be different, the connector and ДДР4, and you have DDR3. May need to change the power supply. Because the new system may require more Wat. The average for high performance with a single graphics card on Board have enough power supply 550-750 Wat.

6 Video card. System upgrade to a more powerful CPU, a nuance which will not allow the system to open up and will ruin the performance will be your video card. Yes written P9, but the old generation.

6.1 I see No reason to change a video card for this CPU. That the percent that valaska weak and are in approximate balance. The processor does not give the card nor disclose nor fall And the graphics card does not allow the processor neither disclosed nor fall.

6.2 Not a fan of AMD, I believe the most efficient and cool-running card NVIDIA. Yes more expensive, but stronger and better. The price pays off. (this item allowed to throw tomatoes. Rotten doesn't hurt the vitamins :))) ) in General, the advice to ignore the system in which there is at least one item from AMD. If you need a gaming PC, the Intel + NVIDIA.

6.3 system Update. As I have recommended in paragraph 5.6, if you refresh the system will have to update midasco. I advise you to look on the 1070 model. Well, or 1060 which of the lower level. Tip 1070. You can certainly wait for a new generation of 1170, but when will it be? And if each time to wait that's going to be something new, something so you can sit back and wait for years and watching as generations.

7 Windows 10. Don't change the system, stay on it and don't forget the updates to put. Update and improve functionality and to correct errors (say this as a programmer).

:)
Good luck. I think the answer will help you.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 21.07.20

fustcaper13
Here is a question for the processor and graphics card. The problem is this: I am in 2014, has collected the computer and the computer was collecting even back in 2011. You have to understand that some parts wander from 2011. At least take the graphics card, and it is not clear what, of the 200-series:
AMD Radeon 200 Series Drivers
And yet, over time, in 2014, and especially 2011, hardware requirements have changed and they are changing constantly, your progress as You think, apparently, not worth it:
Example of a comparison - 1
Example of a comparison - 2
Iterate over the iron, if you want to raise performance.

PS the graphics Card I saw in the profile - r9280x-dc2-3gd5

Then here is a simple example:http://www.anandtech.com/bench/product/1041?vs=1056

N
Nemezis 21.07.20

And nobody guarded that 7 GB graph. memory 3 gig used? If this screen does not during the game, maybe he's just a miner any sitting, the load vidyahu?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 21.07.20

Nemesis
Dear, Google specification:
Spoiler
This video card 3 GB of memory.
But damn, why should it be Google? r9280x-dc2-3gd5.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.07.20

280 is disrespect card if you do not live in 2012. then her level of performance was satisfactory for pitch boyar
memory can substantially solve the General performance problem. in short if the game is 30 fps to 60 from installing additional memory will not. for the most part on the overall performance can only affect the overall throughput but back 2 mode is usually everywhere is enough. increasing memory can save only from freezes and crashes if any and in games in the memory are insufficient. small volume RAM as pravelo is not high fps. if the RAM is really small the game will run either very slowly or hiccup and blunt.
you can still look at the CPU - if it does not intersect fps with the same processor but with a much more respectable card, because it is not the fact that he is also obliged to provide 60+fps
experienced programista Lule ololo trololo tratata

S
Shadowarm 21.07.20

The is 280х from MSI,no complaints, no ugh,ugh.FPS as you wrote above does not jump.
Download MSI Afterburner,play a game,then all the indicators scrinis,post it here,there is already and will have to start from the results,and so there isn't going to help.

L
Len4ik00N 21.07.20

fustcaper13
put msi afterburner and see how many gigs of RAM uses of the game; how many percent loaded percent. and video card; how much video memory is used; that is 100% loaded during drawdowns.
By the way, the screen resolution also affects gluttony games - try to decrease it, and generally experiment with the game settings, if you haven't done it. Sometimes, disable a couple of settings increases fps, with almost no loss of picture quality.

M
MagicHero 21.07.20

fustcaper13
Ie, the author saw the subsidence in the new games and decided that it should not be? the type of his computer all these games should pull at max speed with a stable 60 fps??? Actually here it is just in the comp, he is just not able to show more fps, tomb raider is loading not only the graphics card but the processor is huge, especially in geothermal village. The Witcher 3 is also loads percents and if you have not overclocked at least to 4000 Mhz the drawdown will be below 60 percent at fault and at the highest graphics card at fault.