3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 21.07.20 12:27 am

Ugliness as masculinity

How not to vomit from your own reflection, if you're a freak? How not to obblevatsya from flawed to hell decrepit body if you izvinenie? Isn't this what created the damages? People are often hypocrites, saying that looks aren't everything, but the damage is part analogichnogo nature, at that time, as not giving value to the ideal, we leave only the essential part..

How to live with deformities?
24 Comments
Sort by:
P
Panade02 Dweller 21.07.20

Sucks to be you....

w
we get what we deserve 21.07.20

Panade02 Dweller
why? look, what if to be a freak purposed destiny (that is born purely because over the gene) ?
people to 40 going bald and gaining weight and there's nothing you can do. what if ugliness is beauty, and the fact that in his youth - only a temporary deformity?

M
Miodrag 21.07.20

infantilus flegmatikas
too hard to explain....
but in reality - it is necessary as that to adjust. Saw freaks for all tastes: without eyes, with a mole on the face, with a dented head off, Slonova disease - and all were United by that - they knew how to live. They had friends, work and even friends...

L
LightHOwUSE 21.07.20

people to 40 going bald and gaining weight

And about the weight to 40, I don't know. If a person works, not with a beer on the couch, and even doing basic warm up, or go to the pool hall. It is not very plausible. Even on baking the fat will remain, all will burn in activity.

This is a complex topic, because it is very very lengthy. Someone ugly zit believes, someone, nose, or chest with booty, wide hips, narrow shoulders, someone is scales, or legs are uneven, and some no legs, some paralysis. And there are even groups it is impossible to give advice. Each person is different.

Although the sport is not contraindicated for anyone and everyone strictly is shown even. After sport different look at life. Due to hormones, and just due to normal operation of vessels, nerves, muscles. No blocks in the body, the oxygen in the head) After sport people look different, the face looks fresh. Whether it be bald, or curly) And produce positive thoughts and Outlook on life that is often more important than perfect appearance.

It's probably too loudly, therefore, subjective ugliness is when a person has no ability/ capacity/ desire to do sports, or at least purposeful physical activity. Because it emphasizes not only its original data, but also leads to their degradation. Besides, it is the sport that produces hormones that maintain your goals and believe in achieving them.

V
Vanya Rygalov 21.07.20

infantilus flegmatikas
infantilus flegmatikas wrote:
How not to vomit from your own reflection, if you're a freak?
You're a freak?

r
rPeBoJL 21.07.20

infantilus flegmatikas
okay... washed down his picture in a PM (nice!) can a few. let's see what's wrong with you. perhaps you have low self-esteem

M
MunchkiN 616 21.07.20

people sometimes say that the point is not the point. the main thing is the soul

r
rPeBoJL 21.07.20

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
the main thing is the soul
atmosphere)

k
kolbasator 21.07.20

infantilus flegmatikas wrote:
How not to obblevatsya / / if you izvinenie? Isn't this what created the damages? /// damage - it should be part of analogichnogo nature, at that time, as not giving value to the ideal, we leave only the essential part..

How to live with urostomy?
Apparently moder wrote drunk, after a night of drinking.
I bet that topic delete?

B
Bombardirovschik 21.07.20

rPeBoJL
rPeBoJL wrote:
atmosphere)
Green or what?

r
rPeBoJL 21.07.20

Bomber
blue and yellow

S
Shadowarm 21.07.20

How does it feel to be ugly?
P. S how did you get that you freak?

w

Shadowarm wrote:
How does it feel to be ugly?
sitting at home from uni flooded, even the agenda I'm afraid to bring. call parents, put up with the words ugly sound on the street neighbors are turning away reluctantly resting glance in my legs. Chan went to the store probably a month ago

Shadowarm wrote:
P. S how did you get that you freak?
I came to the psychiatrist to ask why are they all avoiding me. he laughed, he left the mirror, I admired, went into the subject of narcissism, I read the pasta of the author and thought, if beauty is part of the male nature, why not admire the ugliness?

S
SkyRaider 21.07.20

infantilus flegmatikas
And not a star do? As I recall, you only this year passed his Ukrainian exam, therefore you're a freshman and most likely the first session hasn't even started.
Oh, Igor. I have two options: either you fatty preiro a Troll or you yourself is so much mind, because this is a common exaggeration of its faults to invoke pity from others. We know were. But there is a little off: if you're a freak, then Chan you shouldn't be. And you're not just a freak, a freak-nerd that sticks in Pehe. The probability that we have such Tanka somewhere at zero. If you don't want to write here, then write to BOS)

r
rPeBoJL 21.07.20

this theme reminds nagging Grange (-_-)

S
SolarGinger 21.07.20

izvinenie.
new stunning copy in my piggy Bank dumb, but fun words :D

w

SkyRaider
my God, a satire on the topic of narcissism. and so on this is a thick hint

w

my self-esteem was normal, and I'm quite normal look, just want to show the absurdity of the topic of narcissism. in General, the topic is not offtopic, because you can discuss the ugliness, to live with him, and so attached, I just created it in such a variation, don't understand people who don't cut it)

S
SkyRaider 21.07.20

infantilus flegmatikas

M
Miodrag 21.07.20

rPeBoJL
gameplay