3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nekir 21.07.20 12:27 am

Play on 50-70 fps, and in one day then sank to 20, laptop Lenovo V580c (Warface)

There is a problem, do not want to disperse, as before, without overclocking, everything was fine. Help to find and eliminate the cause please.

Thank you all, I dug to the bottom of problems, she was in the overload of the RAM, and turned off the Superfetch service and auto search updates again now everything is almost normal fps are slightly lower than before, but still play and do the brainiacs can))
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den4ik33 21.07.20

on my stationary comp with 130 fps dropped to 90 after the latest update it's probably great

R
Razox 21.07.20

Campaign vidyuhi flew, in the summer I have the same garbage was. Performance fell down what is now the none in games and movies just do not maybe talk to surf the Internet. For load freezes the computer. Like memory chips flew, googled.
It began with the fact that he had gone to for example tanks, and the fps was 3 times lower than usual, well as well as you.
Here is the current on the laptop it does not change, so that XS even what to do.

N
Nekir 21.07.20

Den4ik33
Unlikely, my brother has the same laptop, but weaker, and had stable 30-40

N
Nekir 21.07.20

Razox
Well, and how to test it?

R
Razox 21.07.20

Nekir
Here God knows with the hospital could be none to check in another system unit, and system unit with another vidyuhi to identify this problem, and the Toshiba XS, try pomonitorit load and power supply card(MB is not on full, or even simple tenses) in Afternone ISI, lower frequency, helped me the first time. And although I have another addition to this is the driver to beat, you I understand not emboss?

N
Nekir 21.07.20

Razox
Like with all wood fine, fresh performance evaluation showed 6.5 gaming graphics and 5.8 desktop graphics.

I have this happened couple of days ago, then reinstalled Windows, but forgot to activate, it is possible that non-activated Windows slows down?

_
_i_D_D_Q_D_ 21.07.20

Maybe even the virus, you can see through the task Manager, maybe some left app loading comp...

R
Razox 21.07.20

Nekir
Windows not activated brakes to give do not have to like, MB game troubles. Other games also work as work? If Yes. Then I see a game stocks what is.
Well, or other components. Railway operative, percent....

N
Nekir 21.07.20

Razox
Through Manager looked, there operativi overloaded, and powerful processes except Game.exe no, and even after you close the game the RAM loaded, I thought it was strange.

N
Nekir 21.07.20

_i_D_D_Q_D_
Yesterday I reinstalled Windows, the first thing that downloaded and installed a after - antivirus and varfeys. of course it may be that the game files are a virus, but unlikely.

R
Razox 21.07.20

Nekir
Yeah, well, that found what the problem it is necessary to understand how to cure. And Windows net to not put shit repak from uncle Vasya? Recommend doing a bootable USB flash drive official app of Microsoft. And antivirus is off, try it without. Campaign still the virus, install the net did?(Windows)

N
Nekir 21.07.20

Razox
Like the pure, original way, the antivirus will try to shut down, but Avira like do not know how. You can read more about the application to create a bootable USB drive(preferably a link) and a clean install of Windows? I will be extremely grateful!

N
Nekir 21.07.20

Razox
Microsoft? Lol, I did not realize)))))

M
MunchkiN 616 21.07.20

if fps so humiliated probably are games on integrated graphics
very annoying thing pakabuku these 2 graphics chip

N
Nekir 21.07.20

MunchkiN 616
Do not quite understand more?

M
MunchkiN 616 21.07.20

Nekir
the laptop has a Intel schedule usually if the CPU is Intel and the mobile version of NVIDIA or something from AMD
AMD laptops have vague there I don't know.
in desktop mode works same that Intel graph. in accelerated 3D in games is usually the graphics card
in this particular case, there is some graphics card from NVIDIA and Intel graphics. to start the game through the NVIDIA you need on the label, click to display a menu to run using the NVIDIA processor. in the power settings, and both drivers need that there is maximum performance in place energy efficient. if nothing happens a bunch. problem either software or hardware.

N
Nekir 21.07.20

Razox
Found the problem, now everything is smooth as butter, thank you very much!)