3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mazafackers 21.10.19 10:10 am

The server is not available. Check the network connection (Metro Exodus)

Do everything as it says on splawski, but nothing helps, the game just won't start every time, the very essence that the Internet connection is all right.
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
DenRocket 21.10.19

Patch another to wait. Now the game has a lot of technical problems.

v
valsid 21.10.19

Some miracles, this is where the start is? The incentive was a pre-order then pre-load 14, then 15 odd, you hit really long but all went fine

C
CallXO3 21.10.19

valsid
Judging by the fact that you need a constant connection, it Epiclore

M
Metalist1925 21.10.19

Mazafackers
BGG, problems fortnight Stora that can't correctly offline. So eat all the poop in silence

v
valsid 21.10.19

CallXO3
in epics I have the Genesis seems to be OK, however wanted to return the game but the request in addition to the machine no one answered

a
artemido 21.10.19

Mazafackers I said and moved on and there is no code

J
JargonDreg 21.10.19

Thread who solved the problem? I've tried everything! Motherfuckers with the support of epic gems don't respond, well, filth!

A
AlexxDt 21.10.19

JargonDreg
I'll tell you more. Along with a similar problem, which I also don't know how to solve, new ones have emerged.Ceased to run Epik Store at all! In short,I don't know what to do... all the English-speaking forums reviewed and found nothing. Wrote to tech support, but the letters came back. Probably not there wrote.
I will try to return the money. Although how to do it? Damn Epic Store.
We think..

A
AlexxDt 21.10.19

Mazafackers
Failed to solve the problem? And I don't. Already desperate.

o
outeast156 21.10.19

Same problem; no solutions are not found ? I wrote in support of the metro as 0 emotions , somebody else wrote ,is there any infa vsch ?

A
AlexxDt 21.10.19

outeast156
I wrote on [email protected] and you? Letters were sent back, they say not to write. What is the address to write, I don't know.

o
outeast156 21.10.19

AlexxDt
well Smara, when you run the game you pervasive on the metro website, as well as the code that I just randomly wrote a game there , and there as this is not the correct code , there appears perhaps to support underground writing, I wrote but no answer 0

o
outeast156 21.10.19

AlexxDt
I think epixtar there is no point in writing , should directly to the developer to contact

a
anatoliy.draluk 21.10.19

Are there any news? The game still does not start.

A
AlexxDt 21.10.19

anatoliy.draluk
No news, alas. All the old, and the decision is not found. Well, I will remove it all together with Epic Store. Why force yourself?

G
Goblin_Arka 21.10.19

Was June 23,epic fucking,bitch zabuca so did nothing.

D
Danil Motorin 21.10.19

Goblin_Arka
Yes fucking just stupid to fuck it up 2K, and THEN THEY BITCH SO NO HU I did NOT EVEN REACTED