3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serg33333 21.07.20 12:27 am

Opponent faster (FIFA 17)

Explain what the hell is playing FUT and 10 matches in about 8 opponent just faster, or rather my players how to skate, though part of me soundly, manage just hellishly difficult, I noticed that from the opponents of this, the team is not tired, the chemistry is good.
7 Comments
Sort by:
001fess 21.07.20

get used to such games, they are the future...(dystopian)

4ervonets 21.07.20

serg33333
tried to buy trainers in your FUT?
if that's a reference to a description of why they are needed http://ultimateteam.ru/2013/12/08/fut-trenery-i-personal/

A
AnPei 21.07.20

serg33333
To choose between the options of tasks for the players and tactics is also a game.

S
SLT 21.07.20

My friend :) did you play ever in TANKS??? Yes, all...no matter what.... He who pays the Piper calls the tune.... I think you paid for the game and you're the champion? :) what about additional contributions? you don't want? please-get forward with PACE, 98 can't run away from the defender with 54 :)

s
serg33333 21.07.20

SLT
The part I have a good protection Kostelny, Smalling, Walker, Gibbs, attack Vardy or Remy on the flanks Marcial and Manet And playing well, 2-3 division , almost in every match of this canoe. the tactics I took of a hedgehog, and specify the same players, especially furious that the team slowly runs forward and counter all the trouble, that I do not understand almost every opponent when the counter runs out a few players especially when the corner is noticeable, but I still have 2-3 sama, the others walk ahead, and if I like contra corner with one player surrounded by three opponents, and the rest are in no hurry to escape. I do not understand what am I doing wrong

S
SLT 21.07.20

serg33333
well, I already wrote above why :) cross my palm with silver EA... rubles 5K. and everything will run :) no, of course not need to be carried out and to pay. not skidaway money into the game.

a
arthur123300 21.07.20

SLT
absolutely agree with you, friend zadonatil 30K, so he has Ibra faster aboveare of runs and late in the game fatigue more than half...