3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
versir 21.07.20 12:29 am

will the game? (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Will the game with intel core 2 duo e7500 2.93 Ghz 4 GB RAM windows 10 x64 and a geforce 210 if you replace it on the rx 460, and under what settings?
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arrakis_Sun 21.07.20

Have to go, but the graphics quality is medium-low with a resolution of about 1200x800. Well, none is necessary with support for DX11 and about 1гига (don't know how they have GT210 this is the case) So I have a brother in TESO rides on an old computer with AMD athlon x2, 2,6 gHz, GT710 1gb, 4 RAM and have it at medium-low settings and it is runs stably even in the war of alliances, is that downloads sometimes long, percent and memory 10 years after all.

R
Ragnar_ 21.07.20

I have the same low rushing

A
Aldas Stasyunas 21.07.20

On low you will go, none would be at the gig and on average would fly.

v
versir 21.07.20

thank you all

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 21.07.20

wow, someone survived the dinosaurs? on these computers more probably, the ancient Egyptians prayed.
no offense to the owners of the relics, but I'm really in shock.

A
Arrakis_Sun 21.07.20

ZiZu Zankercu
I think most people have a home or parents still somewhere in the corner of their old computer to upgrade to laziness, throw a pity, and no one to sell) Works okay)

F
Fildon 21.07.20

Officially you need at least 3GB, but it's a lie. I have 4GB of lag. Then increased and became smoother. In modern games the more operatives the better. Graphics card with support for dh11.
And in General, developed the campaign scored on the game's last normal DLS TB came out spring like. Some costumes only add.

A
Arrakis_Sun 21.07.20

Fildon
Like Vvardenfell is prepared to enter into the game house for the players. So it is not surprising that it walks slowly. Territory promises to be not small.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 21.07.20

when you first start my game lags terribly... fps was 15-20, not more. optimized the game using geforce experience. now generally no lag.
fx6300, 16GB ram, gtx 970.

so if on first start up all lag, not the fact that the computer does not pull.

A
AL5 21.07.20

versir
Game ovno, this is not TES.