3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew Nash 21.07.20 12:29 am

Question for fine-tuning the game through dishonored2Config.cfg (Dishonored 2)

The question is not so much about graphics, but about the time of life decals who bother with the games as I understand.
Explain, in some games, as well as in the prequel of this part, using the config file to specify parameters such as:
- infinite time lying dead and choking on location, annoyed when XS where disappeared even smothered in low chaos, and it was clear that rats are not eaten, but the developers are for the masses type to optimize the game, but what about those who have drawn the comp? To think that, as with soldiers in early childhood, he fell because he was killed - there is no desire. I want realism in this game. I am sure that in the pipeline is all there is, but I don't know what is responsible for what, and this regime is locked.
the infinite time of the puddles of blood, were irritated that it evaporates on the eyes, according to all those tricky questions optimization.
- infinite time-display traces from bullets and blade on different surfaces, textures, and broken javelins, and broken/broken items.
As the same nestoit to the max in this part of the game?
Google answers are not yet found, even on the enemy forums, apparently a few people are interested, sorry...
But just in case, will throw a rod and here, can someone tell me something or where to read.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and help!
All who wish to joke and trolling - I wish you well and past!
0 Comments
Sort by: