3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NoiseDru 21.07.20 12:29 am

Munitions (Watch_Dogs 2)

A question for those who have passed away. Will the weapon change in the world or always have to go to the shelter to change weapons. In the same first part was. And then open almost all the guns already and then get sick of running to change in the sanctuary. And it all depends on the situation but you don't know when I'll need it machine drobach or RPG
13 Comments
Sort by:
n
no gamer 21.07.20

Actually in the first part, you can wear all the weapons and adjust to something that you want to use.the switching interface was similar to GTA 5.

N
NoiseDru 21.07.20

no gamer
well, I am talking about here I would like to know for passing sujecki opens some new features in terms of carrying weapons or Fig)

W
Waffen 21.07.20

How to fill empty cells in the weapon slot different kind of this weapons?? A character throws one barrel and takes another in the same cell??

N
NoiseDru 21.07.20

Waffen
as it should be))) a total of 8 cells, each cell under a certain weapon. from the Shocker ending grenades) under the firearms only 2 ball I wear for example a gun with a silencer and automatic), although sometimes the launcher snipey not enough)

W
Waffen 21.07.20

Noise5275
What is included in the other cells?...Exactly??..
I have occupied only 3 cells - 1.Shocker 2.SMG 3.The AK-47.....I want to say to put a shotgun that was found in an empty cell.And he throws the fact that I have at the moment in the hands....don't understand.The shotgun should the idea is to take an independent cell,

S
SaveX3 21.07.20

Waffen
shock grenades, IEDs, and General distraction of the power outage. hacking all machines in the range.

S
Ser Ser 21.07.20

Waffen
In the first 3 - a gun (the Shocker) , the next 2 is a stun grenade and C4 , the remaining 3 it,mass hacking, namely, breaking all cars (they randomly go in a different hand) , Blackout , jammers (all around the text that confuses and distracts calls )

And Yes , please

W
Waffen 21.07.20

Ser Ser
SaveX3
Thank you.Just 2 slots for firearms....hagoita well, VERY little(...Wheel of 1 part was the best..

S
Ser Ser 21.07.20

Waffen
My advice , take it to snipe ( with max damage) - wild IMBA for PVP and so
Fansatic NPC (with the armor with 2 shots in the body ) fansatic players , fansatic !! cars !! 1 shot in you car and all , he can't go and explodes

PS and I have a skill to increase damage taken

M
Mystic_Fox 21.07.20

Polyrealism baby. True it is a weapon of cowards pulls out but it is nothing.

S
Ser Ser 21.07.20

Mystic_FoxБыл if he was a woman - it would be realestichnee

N
NoiseDru 21.07.20

I have a duck gun now man the machine gun and rifle with sight and Glushak) gun for a good chase, and the rifle for the removal of NPS), although when a lot of enemies I call thugs)just stand there and CECI when you kill all

N
Nikolay Ololay 21.07.20

Waffen
Buy sniper rifle, buy automatic shotgun, pumped them both on the damage wild profit in which no grenade is not necessary. One shot with snopko, pierces the wall and kills light enemy, or three with one shot. Or one shot in the armored corps. One shot can stop and set fire to the car. The shotgun pumped so that all cars to shreds tear