3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VIRUSLR 21.07.20 12:29 am

About spies... (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

Guys, is there a way to make spies not asked what to do? I'm here mainly for this they do not like and in the fifth cive them off at all, and then every few strokes asks again what he needs to do. Is there a way, say, to order him to engage in counter-intelligence, and let it is and does, not pestering me until I gave him a new order will not give up?
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirlusha 21.07.20

VIRUSLR
I, too, is at first infuriated, but...
If your spy is going to be constantly stuck on the same space of the city, then there will be problems in other cells. And counterintelligence vseravno have every 5-6 moves to throw at different areas of the city. Especially if there are French. They love to sabotage production and steal the loot! Moreover, reveal an enemy spy is usually obtained already after he will do something crazy.

G
Guglyu v Gugle 21.07.20

How can I put a spy in another city after a successful diversion?

V
VIRUSLR 21.07.20

Kirlusha
Well, I usually send spies in those sectors where sabotage and carried out and everything is fine, you catch the enemy zaslantsev to cheer.

V
VIRUSLR 21.07.20

Google in Google
Do not tell your spies were ordered only to engage in counterintelligence.

K
Kirlusha 21.07.20

VIRUSLR
Yes, but in the 5-7 districts.
And cities are good, 10 pieces.
And the spies only five. And even with the constant rotation in the cities, no, Yes, and missed any saboteur. But still, you and the enemy to follow.
In General, anything developed here unfinished. Maybe patches will fix it...

K
Kirlusha 21.07.20

Google in Google
There for this the corresponding button there. Hey, look at it carefully.

V
VIRUSLR 21.07.20

Kirlusha
If you build areas very close to the city centre, and send a spy to watch the center, it will monitor the centre and all the adjoining districts.

K
Kirlusha 21.07.20

VIRUSLR
Where is it written?

V
VIRUSLR 21.07.20

Kirlusha
Haven't played, got crashes. If I am not mistaken, when you choose the location, where the variant with the Central district, says - follow the city centre and surrounding areas. Like so.

K
Kirlusha 21.07.20

VIRUSLR
Yes, I saw.
That's only with the latest patch the game won't run.