3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ainvatte 21.07.20 12:29 am

Need help with build-up magician. (Tyranny)

Hey! Short. Party of 4 mages with spells. Brain AFK shake all the damage in team fights Stacey mass ultimate. With my partners, everything is clear. But what in this build is to swing the MAG in terms of talent?

A little more detail. Shake GG mage with 19 speed, 19 intelligence, 19 of mastery. Dressed in skin, in hands did not hold, and not planning anything. Branch leadership, the branch of magic — to the middle (then there's nothing to take). And now I was faced with the question: what talent to take next?
In one videoguide saw an offer to go to the branch and to drain the shield, and in the branch of agility to take parry > Dodge to ranged attacks to catch the same shield. Looks reasonable, but. This joke just doesn't match my schoolboy style 146% damage, 0% sustain.

Question: what are the talents of the other branches can increase my damage? The question is not even what talents there are on the damage, and what of them it is advisable to go, and what talents are for damage from non-magical branches affect the damage from spells? Simply did not know the game mechanics.

Give a couple of examples:
[Defense] Wall of blades. +15% damage zastaveny or knocked down. Best weapon: all of them.
[Power] a Devastating blow. +15% damage from crits. Best weapon: all of them.

Whether these and similar modifiers to caste despite the fact that no relationship to the magic branches don't have? If applied, what would you advise me to pump in this case?
4 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 21.07.20

ainvatte
Shake the possession of types of magic, plus strength.
Power directly on the damage effect.

a
ainvatte 21.07.20

Hirok wrote:
Shake the possession of types of magic
If I understand correctly what you mean under the possession of magic, then they are not worth any one invested in them points: knowing >>> anything.

Hirok wrote:
Power directly on the damage effect.
In this thread only 2 (3) of talent that could potentially work with magic:
1. stand on armor penetration
2. +15% (+30%) damage against stunned/knocked down
The rest is either outclassed stronger baffle or it won't work anyway, because the description clearly says need certain guns.
The question remains: talents from branch power at the breakdown of armor and damage against stunned/knocked down work with magic?

S
Shine 21.07.20

Highly unlikely, most likely the Armory talents.
And to be honest, I slightly understand what that kind of pumping you're trying to achieve. Mage - caster - dps, racked, put in the zipper - one of the most flawed builds in my opinion.

a
ainvatte 21.07.20

Self-Murderer wrote:
Mage - caster - dps, racked, put in the zipper - one of the most flawed builds in my opinion.
Racked in a zipper? I have all 4 characters yuzayut the same spells as a blueprint: all massovojj fire, ice and electricity. + each pair of masses buffs to resistivity party before the battle. Do not use any class, for reputation or a combo skill. Mass cones, targets with Recoleta masses and masses of Aeschi such large — and no one even could not come. The path of the damned, of course.

Here is only fun with the members ends: all passive damage taken, and then swing them exactly nothing, and he like something else is what you can bustouts, but I don't have enough knowledge of the mechanic of the game.