3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 21.07.20 12:30 am

Help. Dealing with the global error (Need for Speed (2015))

Good day, comrades. I believe that dealing with the global error. Rather a series of mistakes. The fact that he decided to check the trial version of the game. After downloading, go NPC. After correcting the error I sapolsky in the game and get another. After 20 minutes solve the problem and finally downloaded it and, lo and behold, the screen saver is displayed. But it was not there. Screensaver with a terrible friezes. Moreover manages to misiti and sound, creating idiotic sticking points. Getting to the menu after three minutes of this misasagi shit throws me into a slave. table stopped working. I read, it appears friezes can be due to bad connections that I have available. Slightly modifying the compound, destroying the antivirus I got to the menu to load the game, but suddenly having a problem with a server. Cut the firewall. It would seem that all favorable conditions for the game are there, but no. When you run stopped Restarting all ran. But not for long. Next endless download. And then by rebooting the hell out of the entire complex, I find that on my ACC in origin, see, connect too many computers to play, like, later. Infuriated, but I waited... a Day... well somehow with a huge periasami I manage zaskachit in the game. And this stupid feeling of type though it had not departed is driving me crazy. Throws the game with prekrastnoe work very often and very randomly. Throws out from the server too often. And frieze. I understand that I have crappy Internet (MTS modem), but I didn't think even tuningu takku in the garage I'll handle this. Yes, even piletina the splash screen. In General. Now, after dozens of hours of struggle with the shit my main problem is stopped, randomly occurring in the game. Help me please. Personally, I think that it's not a bad game, all the spoils just silly mistakes and stupid scheme with everlasting online. In General, expect help from you. Bakery configs: Processor 2 core 2.9 Intel, video AMD HD 7850, 8GB RAM
32 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Baulin 21.07.20

PaXa_
Yes, the game depends on the Internet. He watched when the other player leaves or enters the server, then start shes such lags.
And in addition to the 7 series AMD. A lot of people with this series suffer with this game.

W
WWQ 21.07.20

And yet , the game does not like Rosignano iron, especially operatives.

P
PaXa_ 21.07.20

WWQ
Well, dispersed operatives have me there.

w
winni madison 21.07.20

PaXa_
Vidyuha percent and you have a weak

P
PaXa_ 21.07.20

winni madison
Not at all. Last night was able to play normally. Extremely 60 fps. Just slightly lowered the resolution and turned up to max smoothing. In General, the problem is still in the mix. But on the terminated: the question is still open.

N
NoMercy_LilKids 21.07.20

PaXa_
He recently tried out this miracle optimization - no, plus a persistent connection would do the job, wanna play wrestle..
Personally, I scored, this game is not worth even to play it for free.

N
Necrid-Power 21.07.20

Minimum requirements you read!? How can such stupid threads and stupid to create a disturbance to make!? On this ancient hardware, it's amazing that you saw the splash screen. Well, the people... and the discontent shows. Wake up, you have not only the Internet Galimov, but the computer is not in an arc...)

B
BJ.Dia 21.07.20

Guys, help! How to solve?

N
Nesquiktm00 21.07.20

Up to half of the launch comes, then this error what to do.

P
PaXa_ 21.07.20

Necrid-Power
I suggest you be quiet. Game I have 60 fps with a stable Internet connection. So inexperienced mouth right now will be asked to close.

s
sl7viikenzie 21.07.20

Who have the game slows down, you did not try to upgrade your PC?
About my comp stable high + 60 fps without brakes and lags

M
MrTwister62 21.07.20

Hi all, who can tell how rshit my problem. Played yesterday everything worked and today when connecting to serverem says no network connection. AntiVir turned off, the Internet is, what could be the problem?

n
nstepanov 21.07.20

Ivan Matyushin
server unavailable

w
william1992 21.07.20

SKYNET_925
Seriously???
On my fairly average PC amd fx-6350 16gb RAM and 4gb 370 msi r7 1080p at stable 40 fps issues.
That, that, and optimization in the game is fine

N
NoMercy_LilKids 21.07.20

william1992
Seriously. optimization in the game - no

w
william1992 21.07.20

SKYNET_925
I gave you specific information that confirms my words. Nothing from you but empty words did not see.

N
NoMercy_LilKids 21.07.20

william1992
That to me is your information, you what to compare, how many computers run?
A good optimization implies the run on weaker machines with less performance loss.

w
william1992 21.07.20

SKYNET_925
The weaker than mine?????
What year are you living in?
I think modern games are bound to work perfectly on the systems of a decade ago????????

N
NoMercy_LilKids 21.07.20

william1992
While you suffered in a ten year old, something to clarify: you saw the configuration of the PC of the author's themes? So, what is there to shake more powerful hardware and to say that I have great?!
Modern games, like any, anything, anyone don't have to, but if companies want more profit, they should cover as many PC users. Not all users of such configurations, even as you have.
I have several PCs, with different configurations, one powerful enough, and it all goes well, but it's not about that..
There's a - fx4100, 8gb, hd7770 (closer to the configuration of the computer of the author's themes), so it appeared the game unplayable slideshow. You say - old found on what to run?!, Yes, and that's why, it work well other games:
open world and a set of objects
- gta 5 - medium-high > 40fps,
- gta onl environments 30 - 40fps,
- Mafia 2 - max - 60fps,
- Witcher 3 - environments ~ 30fps,
- MGS 5 - medium-high 60fps.
now the race(including the NSF)
series Grid in max > 50fps,
the CMR Dirt series of Rally - at a max 60fps,
- Dirt Rally 2015 - environments ~ 40fps,
- Assetto Corsa - environments > 40fps,
well, ETS2, ATS -, medium-height 30 - 60fps.
So it's not so much the system and its age, but in the desire of developers to push their projects.

w
william1992 21.07.20

SKYNET_925
Do not argue, if you want to on the fx-4100 is the latest NFS on one of the most advanced engines was normal