3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XitvaD 21.07.20 12:30 am

Friezes (Fallout 4)

Powerful hardware,everything set to high
At first I lost some sounds,I mean sound walk is,and the shots and scrolling in the PIP-boy is not audible
However, this is half the trouble,because after that, the game still hangs
All this confusion lasts about 5 minutes,and sometimes this stuff happens a few times
7 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 21.07.20

Never mind,this shit is not optimized. It can show as 60 fps on weak computers and 25 medium-powerful,depending on the area you're in

D
Daniil Mihalchenko 21.07.20

XitvaD
Also it happens that the game for no reason starts to slow down,after restarting the game the brakes disappear.
I think it's because of overheating,but can't be sure,plus tests show everything is normal.

Z
Zefos 21.07.20

XitvaD
I would start with reinstalling the wood and games.
I on your bucket has made steady 40 fps, almost all settings high, shadows low, textures on ultra.
Daniel Mikhalchenko
My graphics card occasionally overheats, so I just set up аиду64, now when reaching a certain temperature the game is minimized, it is very convenient. (But not for online games.)

D

Zefos
Will try,thanks for the advice

Z
Zefos 21.07.20

Daniel Mikhalchenko
Spoiler
Not for that. Whatever the game is minimized need to adjust so that upon reaching a certain temperature, run any program, I use the task Manager to do this.
Good luck.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 21.07.20

Pirates or license? Were the same sound problems and hangs before complete withdrawal out with a reboot of the PC but sinned on old speakers and not a modern computer, but all problems were gone after a patch.

D

Zefos
Understood.
Thank you