3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arrakis_Sun 21.07.20 12:30 am

Uninvited subscription. (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Guys, here's the thing: for about a year I play TESO, in late summer, decided it was time to watch full version of the game and took retailers a subscription for 2 months.Drove it safely and then, on the sale of Kron has been updated to Gold Edition. It was a couple of months ago. But. A few weeks ago, I said that I itself is working subscription. I didn't call her and not been renewed. All in the kit: bonus experience, bag of craftsman, the shadow of the Hist (which I'm not going to buy) With Bank account deductions no. So the subscription works by itself, that is a gift, more than a month. Original version - Imperial Edition on Steam.
Does anyone happened the same situation and what kind of (pleasant) thing?
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kevin Oukveyl 21.07.20

the_Deadsoul
The developers just lifted the mandatory subscription, but as You have the Gold version, the bonuses are mandatory subscription, You will now work by default.

T
Trestan 21.07.20

LongVampire
You won't believe, but the game just darkness people and the game is not bent, but they went too far with a price tag +subscription got involved (at first), and so the game is just awesome

A
Arrakis_Sun 21.07.20

Kevin Oukveyl
I understand that the Gold version involves the receipt of Orsinium, Dark Brasta, Thieves Guild and Imperial city. But the Shadows of Hist are not included in it. And bag craftsman too. And XP bonus permanent +10%. It's all I got when I at the ESO+ played, but then it was over and it was a few months ago. And now I have again the status panel shows the presence of ESO plus and I get all the bonuses, which gives subscription BUT I didn'T BUY IT)
LongVampire Yes I know about it. Well I already consider the year in the game and I understand that now the subscription is not mandatory)

The point is that I did not buy ESO+, but I have it by itself works, I'm for it not a penny pay and get all the bonuses and not bought DLC. This is some gorgeous glitch and I was wondering if there is someone else with the same situation) Because if it's not just me, it means that there is a pattern. Maybe Zenimax specic user was given a subscription for free. But in honor of what would? Apparently, while this garbage is just me)

S
SandSkrem 21.07.20

the_Deadsoul
Well, I don't cekal, but after the eco+ is also a bag of the artisan and working and it's been a year))

L
LongVampire 21.07.20

Trestan
Know played, well roughly speaking, I meant something that you, only in other words.

A
Arrakis_Sun 21.07.20

SandSkrem
Too bad this residual bonus)