3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olezha Buhalo 21.07.20 12:30 am

have you noticed ? (Diablo 2)

have you noticed that in the forum rules was deleted 4th paragraph??!!
what is the point?
what was the ban?
what could he bring?
who deleted it?
I'm sure if anyone knows this secret, becomes the new master server,nothing else
31 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 21.07.20

Oleg Bukhalo
the fact that someone gets a ban for flaming and other violations doesn't surprise me, but the fact that some individuals any subject try to keep to the discussion of me - weird
here even your this post - a typical offtopic
picture this, I'll go into this topic and begin to discuss it, as Oleg Bukhalo reason not to ban for violations, etc. and think about this conspiracy theory - how would it look?

Q
QLinkee 21.07.20

Oleg Bukhalo wrote:
so while the FIC also does not apply to the administration right? accordingly he is equal with you, and once the admins modders not the case, his actions we have a right to discuss
The actions of the administration can also be discussed, if not to condemn them.

A
Arigame 21.07.20

QLinkee
And then Bang! Ban)

R
Rivnyanyn 21.07.20

>>but the fact that some individuals any subject try to keep to the discussion of me - weird
God, what we are gentle. Monsieur, like wigs in the middle of the season to cut - You so much, and to discuss - no no no:(

f
firkax 21.07.20

Oleg Bukhalo
this was not offtopic, if you've created a theme such as Oh look, there's 10 ppl in the game there is this interesting fact was discussed
however, this subject seems to have already been
and this topic is where you offtopic (and forced me) - about missing the point of the rules, as you can see from the first post (your own), and what side you dragged 10ппл and some portals are very unclear

although, on the other hand, the name of the theme is unclear and may be this is subject to flood, then it's not offtopic

F
FludoTron 21.07.20

Oleg Bukhalo
If FERC not your bro,
Then you will be caught by the ban.
:peka:

O
Obsessed 21.07.20

well, this is your PAL tagebuch#Yang or as it still name,in transliteration
Booze Oleg, Oleg, 5 points! ;DD

G
Gav 21.07.20

Obsessed
tataat-four!

E
Episcop_moo 21.07.20

And Karavina-II or something along those lines in transliteration, no? Sorka or something... could be wrong.

O
Olezha Buhalo 21.07.20

okay guys, no need oftop, let's wait for the answer of firkus...or potterne themes
I apologize if it's not someone's nick Nahual,I have a bad memory. I roughly remember. I could be wrong. n OS his nicknames is really a tongue-Twister

O
Obsessed 21.07.20

Dobermn, Tagebucher, the araa, existing! what ischo messy?! ;D

or potterne themes
Oleg Bukhalo, this, infa sotka ;-)