3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the endless misanthropy o 21.07.20 12:30 am

Narcissism and masculinity

How not to admire his own reflection, if you're handsome? As not to encroach on the delicate features of a great body, if you the statue? Isn't this what created ideals? People are often hypocrites, saying that looks are not important, but the ideal - it should be part of analogichnogo nature, at that time, as not giving value to the ideal, we leave only the essential part.
37 Comments
Sort by:
h
han298 21.07.20

I don't know, I like love more to admire the body of a beautiful girl than their own... And about what you write, it's not even narcissism, but... Even words can not pick up. In General, it's overkill. See not die from such a terrible CDA...)

r
rPeBoJL 21.07.20

Spoiler

t
the endless misanthropy o 21.07.20

It's probably extremely selfish

W
Wing42 21.07.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
How not to admire his own reflection, if you're handsome? As not to encroach on the delicate features of a great body, if you the statue? Isn't this what created ideals? People are often hypocrites, saying that looks are not important, but the ideal - it should be part of analogichnogo nature, at that time, as not giving value to the ideal, we leave only the essential part.
It's all temporary. The body is not eternal. Beauty is subjective. Ideals are changing.

M
Mr.Rifleman 21.07.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Not to talk about?

l
legion2104 21.07.20

Well, people are different, someone finds it normal , well for example pretty ideal as you write, and nothing good inside, in my best man with the best looks are not ideal and with a rich inner world and beautiful soul than ideal with a high opinion of himself

-
- DILOR- 21.07.20

Wing42
There is nothing objective. Someone objective is just his subjective opinion on it. All the world is ashes and nothing lasts forever?
Spoilered you Wing42
51. I tell you a mystery: we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed
52. suddenly, in the blink of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
(First Epistle to the Corinthians 15:51-53))))))))))))))))))))))))))

t

Mr.Rifleman
why not. you look at yourself in the mirror? what do you feel? you like this person? you know him? what would you like to see reflected? There should be proud David or ass-Pei?

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 21.07.20

The author subtly hints to us that he's handsome and sexy gay eager male hugs.

V
Vanya Rygalov 21.07.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Man, to discuss anything that goes beyond understanding so insightful experts subtle hints is tantamount to throwing pearls before swine.

A
Aleksator 21.07.20

It is obvious that the author just have nothing else to brag about. Beautiful, but useless loser. Sorry.

W
Wing42 21.07.20

-DENIMUSS wrote:
(First Corinthians 15:51-53)
And where Morphinane now?

-DENIMUSS wrote:
All the world is ashes and nothing lasts forever?
Roughly rounding up to human standards - yeah, everything is garbage)

The evil Spirit of Yambuya wrote:
Arrange in numerical order in the priority that the most important in a girl (without hypocrisy)...
1-9-7-5-6, and the rest is not so important. The numbers in the descending order of the importance of performance characteristics.

V
Vanya Rygalov 21.07.20

Hryas
Did you know that the idiot to whom you admire and whose beauty you admire can not say the same to you?

A
AR3E 21.07.20

It seems TC bi.

Vanya Rygalov
Under duress, he will dance.

H
Hryas 21.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
Envy in silence
I'm cool and you're not

w
warp 37 21.07.20

Do not admire. Not much to look at in the mirror.

V
Vanya Rygalov 21.07.20

Hryas
Cool? Heh, heh... Well, comments your you smartly removed.

H
Hryas 21.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
I do not remove your comments
This say thank you modders
But you're deleting your comments because you're not cool like me and afraid

t

Somebody tried to stand naked in front of a mirror and clamping Wilhelm hips to be seen?

R
Ragnar_ 21.07.20

You have high self-esteem.