3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zmaster_V 21.07.20 12:31 am

how to create a better paladin? (Diablo 2)

How Pala is better to create??? but not the one who throws hammers. For PvM to Hel, the rules were? if you can credit the guide.
50 Comments
Sort by:
R
Resu 21.07.20

no

R
Rivnyanyn 21.07.20

http://www.rubattle.net/diablo2/guides/2998/
NYBROGADE

Z
Zmaster_V 21.07.20

thank you))

G
Gav 21.07.20

Zmaster_V
A couple of days to realize that the one on hammers, the most normal in pvm

Z
Zmaster_V 21.07.20

I like that igrl on the hammers not long of course, and I hated the narrow spaces to throw them. and why play something that is not making you happy?))

O
Obsessed 21.07.20

Zmaster_V, the link above gaed noob kokoito pasal bag on malatki Dober told the truth
Hm Yes magot of logogo just volshebno posila and everywhere in other places malatki rule )))
malatki UTB volshebnyi Demag and the premise of Piskunov not kill )) and doraga to suit Evo

j
jr-sneg 21.07.20

Obsessed

O
Obsessed 21.07.20

jr-sneg padari glya Cho is I just vyrazhal their opinions (

j
jr-sneg 21.07.20

Obsessed

vyrazhal
gave birth

my grammar Nazi negodue

m
minovalo 21.07.20

You yshsho to meetcam precipice, grammar. :peka:

G
Gav 21.07.20

Obsessed
You forgot to say that the one that gaeda, itself kills often, 4-5 acts.

O
Obsessed 21.07.20

who again Dobara minisuit correctly MS pishit!!

Dobermn, and you I'm playing ))) with asuro or Polizei of Aldora??

C
CorvinOk 21.07.20

Obsessed >>> and the premise of Piskunov not kill )) and doraga to suit Evo
Zmaster_V
Stormlash , Raven frost , H Lord well Guiliame itself( even without sticking ,or Low Torches ) +The scoop - first on Helle would be enough ( in your party , or solo for 1-3PPL , MB. even for 5PPL )

C
CorvinOk 21.07.20

Dobermn >>>You forgot to say that the one that gaeda, itself kills often, 4-5 acts.
That is, if you don't know how to play , then kills ;D

F
FludoTron 21.07.20

CorvinOk
With the stamp of vansat yourself in the face is still guaranteed, as if the skill you clicked on the mouse )

C
CorvinOk 21.07.20

FlyDoTrona
Not at all .
SchA find the screenshots from last season

C
CorvinOk 21.07.20

FlyDoTrona
Screenshot from 19.08.2015 from this >http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/pvm_zealot-874693/ topics I recommend watching , if you want you can count the number of Republics ( without a Stamp in the hand ) Well, there is more like him, discussing these points with IM

G
Gav 21.07.20

Obsessed
I run with Havana, by Azura, with the stamp. And under the virgin from the neck can't be saved :D

F
FludoTron 21.07.20

CorvinOk
You're under Bo ischo there, but Oh well.
However, in PVM: ZIL is fun, and m@l@tki is profit. Besides the Hummer a lot more MF to fasten possible without loss of combat capability.

C
CorvinOk 21.07.20

FlyDoTrona
On Zeala 200+ ~250MF too easily hung without the slightest damage to the combat capability ,and more particularly 250 and is not necessary .The truth set of suitable smolak ( ~15-20pieces) 2-3 MD / AR / 6-7MF neskoko months will have to collect :((