3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-scv- 21.07.20 12:31 am

The original beginning of the story?? it was..... (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

4 a colony ship is sent to another galaxy to conquer the sector, but as colonization and research meet the enemy.

the first 40 seconds of the plot than any different except for little things?

the main character Ryder use cars Mako
the main character Raynor uses the transport vulture

in the story someone to love (for example biotika)
in the story falls in love with Psionik-Ghost Kerrigan

the name of the ship Hyperion... the hunt for artifacts, new allies

what is next in the story, the overmind, Xel-naked???
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadow_QZ 21.07.20

-scv-
At least you've realized what you wanted to say?

A
Arsinera 21.07.20

I'm sorry, what?

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 21.07.20

Shadow_QZ
The story of Andromeda is very similar to the plot of StarCraft. Now, I understand the idea of the author?

A
Alphalva 21.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
Yes not-e-e...
Simply, the author had in МЕ1-M3 to play, then this post would not be...

A

tony_001
Andromeda indirectly related to the trilogy matter. Even longer to the trilogy, and to the universe. Really not even explained how this initiative came from.
Besides the construction of 4 ships and one huge stations could not so well hidden that no where no even a mention about the initiative neither in the 2nd nor in the 3rd part, but where was the advertising campaign (not clear how)...
In short, the moronic decision to move the event to another galaxy. Would be finished for the start of something never finished (I'm talking about the ending of ME3) and start after that the people in Andromeda. And so the nonsense turns out. Of course, if you look at the game as some spin-off or something like the 7th episode of THIS, it is fit you should have, but the original is hard to just pick up and discard.

S
Shadow_QZ 21.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
Thank you my good man

A

Shadow_QZ
But not for that)

l
lokkie 21.07.20

Frontier buccaneer wrote:
Besides the construction of 4 ships and one huge stations could not so well hidden that no where no even a mention about the initiative neither in the 2nd nor in the 3rd part, but where was the advertising campaign (not clear how)..
In the third there. Hackett said they are considering other options, in case of loss.
About what do not know is nonsense, because in DLS the Approach all knew, even before Shepard. In DLS with Kasumi, the old dead Reaper that the batarians found. It was for the old she says in the third part.
Officially, it was hidden, but to know that he knew.
Now we have to beat Dlsi in the third part, because in DLS they have a habit of sphalerite. It is quite possible that in the same DLS the Citadel will be some sort of poster with this initiative.

A
Alphalva 21.07.20

Andromeda indirectly related to the trilogy has
has. Even longer to the trilogy
has to the universe
has indirect
Of the crew, are you kidding me?!))
HOW one game, one universe might have an indirect relationship to myself?!
Really not even explained how this initiative came
Besides the construction of 4 ships and one huge stations could not so well hidden
Explain... all the time... but to hide it makes no sense, it just was and did not show it, because then there was no initiative to make a game about Andromeda + Shepard-commander was busy with others he SPECTRUM was performed(a) a duty, which he(she) sense to spend time looking at all of the buildings at the space shipyards?! He even watched as the HORN was built... and this is... just a detail...))
In short, the moronic decision to move the event to another galaxy
This is the right decision, after the ending of ME3... because there are several... developers can't do three games in one... this is nonsense... moronic decision was to do three endings... but it's already done... stupid decision to listen to fans who stupidly divided into three camps, some wanted to Shepard-commander died as a hero, second to dead all and some just perverts... I listened to fans and decided to please everyone at once, dividing the ending on the player's choice, in the end, do not hit anyone, did what requested, and in response, received no thanks, and Panos slurp... now only a real genius can connect the plot of MEA with the M3 to return to the milky Way to see everything, to consider and settle all disputes...
Frontier buccaneer
Biovars 100% have considered all options, had come to the conclusion that this solution is less painful...

A

tony_001
Well, about that I said roughly, because of what you did not understand me.
Yes, I think that even a genius will not save them. He, incidentally, is already working on the script. No doubt, in the Andromeda, all is well, but I can't just forget the trilogy, forget the Canon. But if it were not the voice of the shepherd in one of the trailers, you do not care it would, then it would be possible to explain the fact that Shepard then generally no one knew and sent the ark before the events of part 1, but it's done, back to back, the plot partly pissed away.
lokkie
It is quite possible that in the same DLS the Citadel will be some sort of poster with this initiative.
I doubt very much.
On my computer costs ME 3, it will be necessary for the days to pass, at the same time just about EVERY angle to ransack in search of mentions of the initiative, but it is unlikely I will find them.
And Hackett did not say what options he has. So I don't think it's a reference to Andromeda. It was like a hint from Biovars that they will still make games, but specifically about anything not mentioned.

A
Alphalva 21.07.20

Hackett did not say what options he has
This will never happen... then, they say, smart enough to do...
but I can't just forget the trilogy, forget Canon
So don't forget... what strained?! And remember everything... remember everything... everything ever comes to an end...
For example, I find it hard to accept the fact that we in this age just doesn't fly, not explore, even within the solar system...
Will be many years before people (and all open) will travel from planet to planet like this, right now we get by car from home to work... so I'm just going to enjoy the new game smoothly... it never happens, everyone will find downsides, however, between the release of the M3 and MEA for five years... whatever it turned out (and I'm sure it will be very, very cool), anyway it is for me already the best (at least for the moment)...

K
Kuper_tolko_ya 21.07.20

Yes, you work out isn't mentioned? Didn't biovar about this version of the story for a new game, so no references. I bet that in the game the situation like that beat

T
TumerLink 21.07.20

Hello!
10 facts About the New MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA.
In this video you will learn a lot of facts about the game MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA without waiting for its official release!