3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oranowe 21.07.20 12:32 am

LLD tournament 01.12.16 (Diablo 2)

Thursday 01.12.16 at 19:00 starts the tournament of LVL 30 characters. The tournament will last 4 days, 04.12.16 at 23:00 it will be completed.

Prize Fund:
1st place - Lo rune
2 - Ohm rune
3rd place - Vex rune

Participate can be anyone. Participation is free of charge. During the check for rent Deposit in the form of runes Ist, who will return after the tournament. In case if the player during the tournament does not want to continue the game - added to the prize Fund. Also, if you wish, a Deposit can be added to the prize Fund.
Registration goes up to 28.11.16 23:00. After 23:00 the set of participants is closed.

To register, you must specify the account name, character name and specialization.

To take the pledge to write in the game on account of: *---- grozd (one of the organizers and the main sponsor of the prize Fund of the tournament.)

Tournament rules:

The system of the chess (with each other). Scoring system:
Win - 1 point
0 points for a loss.
If the members have the same number of points for the prizes they hold duel each other for the prize.

- the battle is on nightmare;
- the outcome of the match is played to 3 wins;
- resists is limited to 75 %, plr max 25%, without the possibility of %abs;
- over res no more than 50;
- repl life no more 22;
- frw no more than 120;
- it is forbidden to use Healing, Rejuvenation, Thawing, Antidote Potions;
- you cannot attack an enemy without mutual consent;
- you cannot use portals, wells, and srini during pvp;
- do not use mercenaries;
- exit the game or in another location (including the city) shall be counted as a defeat (with the exception of the random teleport into the city with immediate return).
- it is forbidden to use the house as cover.
- it is forbidden to pick up mana potions and arrows.

- cast magics that increase performance, shall be made only with things on the character during the entire battle.
- it is forbidden to use the charges with things, except for the teleport;
- allowed to change things between rounds;

- it is prohibited to use items with slow target, knowback and amplify damage;
- prohibited the use of the skill Amplify Damage, Slow Missles, Cleansing, Prayer, Holy Freeze, Holy Bolt, Clay Golem, Iron Maiden, Decrepify, Bone Prison, Meditation (can only be used with objects).
- cannot use Mana Potions if you use the skill Energy Shield.

- the barbarian, the druid and the necromancer are allowed to wear Infernostride against Fire Sarki

- in case of death of both duelists, the round is restarted, the overall score does not change

The players agree on the date and time of the battle and inform one of the moderators.

All fights take place in the presence of a moderator.
At the request of the players before the battle can show each other their things or invent, it was that once, in the window of a trade(if the players trust each other, then this item is skipped).
At the request of a moderator players before the fight got to show your stuff or invent, it was that once, in the window of a trade(if modernization trust duelists, this item is skipped).

The player writes his own good time, when he will be able to be in the game. Who falls under this time can be spend with him the match. Who wants to can attend.
The result of the match will need to be confirmed by both players in this thread.
After completion of all matches is the scoring and summarizes the distribution of prizes.

All points earned in battles with players who have withdrawn from the tournament will be cancelled!

Adequate discussion of the tournament is welcome. May be amended or Supplement, if they are sensible. If you have the desire to help or any ideas please write to ACCA: *Visenya or *----grozd.

Participants:
1. *Heydes / Heydes / Boner passed bail
2. *--grozd7-- / efficient-II / blizz handed over the Deposit
3. *forward / old_boy / hamm passed the bail
4. *Zezel / Zezel / Bowzon passed bail
5. *[gmr]-[lld2] / Paf-Paf/ Charger have passed the pledge
6. *bars_w21 / Bambuca_LLD / kicker handed over a Deposit
7. *ixdon_lld / amqs_h / hamm
8. *erkina / Free_Death / fw es handed over the Deposit
142 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gav 21.07.20

Progon_PK wrote:
im mojno to maks res 85
If so, then you need to change the point about Inferno.

Progon_PK wrote:
bone wall razreshen
Don't see much difference in the skill bone wall and bone prison. Both can be used for one purpose, except that the number of caste will be different.

I
Immense 21.07.20

Progon_PK
toko krome infernosov no ego ne nabrat'. na veks rune lvl req
Nokozan Relic LVL 10 rivers. Is not so clear.

Dobermn
Hotspur give more Fres, so they profitsee
FRW on infernos on LLD profitsee than Fres with Hotspur.

G
Gav 21.07.20

Immense
I never would have thought that RV adds fire resist. I see no reason to discuss all the secondary bonuses of all of the shoes that you can wear for pvp. You just need to change the wording.

P
Progon_mulov. 21.07.20

Immense
vnature zabil pro nego^
Dobermn
bone wall'om mojno zaschitit' tebya ot nekotorih missailov. a bp okrujit vraga i on ne smojet peredvigatsa. ti mojesh v etot moment zaspamit' ego spiritami. eto bm
takje wall'om mojno pregrajdat' put' sopernikam

I
Immense 21.07.20

Dobermn
I see no reason to discuss
Don't see the point - do not write.

G
Gav 21.07.20

Progon_PK
that is to surround the enemy Bon ox, so he could not move, can not?

P
Progon_mulov. 21.07.20

tipo~
no tut luchshe utochni u ts) mojet on inogo mneniya
ya lish rassujdayu, ishodya iz svoego opita v lld pvp

G
Gav 21.07.20

Progon_PK
that's why it is not clear why forbid one and allow another.

O
Oranowe 21.07.20

AD prohibited as a skill, and like castes with armor. Added to the list.
Hotsy you can wear if mills will not be greater than 85, as well as if you wear infernos. But hotsy not give FRW, and in LLD this is important, so do not wear them. Except in those cases when I want to score 90. But this is not the channel for the tournament. So about hotsy not written.
The wall is not forbidden, it are generally quite not often. Run everything written is true about the wall. And surround the enemy walls it's just hemorrhoids, which can cost round. Assume purely for their experience with Bonera.
Regarding inspection, here it nicho not do. If the opponent wants to look at the armor it will look. The last tournament was held under the same rules and everything was completely on trust, no one was hurt and there were no contentious issues. Common rivalry and a fun game. I hope this tournament will be held with the same atmosphere.

Progon_PK
Don't want to go to the tournament?

G
Gav 21.07.20

Oranowe wrote:
Hotsy you can wear if mills will not be greater than 85, as well as if you wear infernos
that is, nakozan banned?

O
Oranowe 21.07.20

Dobermn
You can wear and nokozan, but whatever the RES was no more than 85. But who will it suit? Who wants to lose 2 to branch, FCR, HP/MP/stats/ or anything else out there for farce? Fres dial is not a problem, without any docosanol and hotsaw.

i
ixdon 21.07.20

Oranowe wrote:
- resists is limited to 75 %, plr max 25%, without the possibility of %abs;
Oranowe wrote:
You can wear and nokozan, but whatever the RES was no more than 85
I have something confused. Maximum resistance to fire and 85 or 75?

G
GROZD 21.07.20

ixdon
max RES 85 over unlimited

Q
QLinkee 21.07.20

Oranowe wrote:
over res no more than 50;
GROZD wrote:
over unlimited

i
ixdon 21.07.20

Over is limited by cold to resist, apparently.
I believe we should more clearly describe the rules in the first post

G
GROZD 21.07.20

ixdon
50 cold RES over all right and fair RES to gain over it makes no sense

G
Gav 21.07.20

Oranowe
your position is clear..

O
Oranowe 21.07.20

ixdon
What's not clear? 75 + 50 for all. But ONLY the barbarian, the druid and the necro can wear 85 against the FIRE of Sarki. It's simple. Why so don't ask. You just have to play LLD and all will become clear.

y
yok0o 21.07.20

Oranowe
obi4no varvary druidu i ase c/c razreweno nosit' 85 90 na fone u'ostal'nix - eto na 5 men'we 4em polojeno
u vas je bobru i druidu mojno odet' 10 na bol'we 4em'ostal'nim
4toto ne tak tut

O
Oranowe 21.07.20

yok0o
All the way. Just need to try the rules and measurements of high pvp in lld. Are two different things. In lld its fun and stuff.