3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Smetanka dlya firka 21.10.19 10:11 am

How's that Fair PvP? (Diablo 2)

I want to ask the administrator of pvp as things are, do you plan anything? And for the past 20 days I saw only 2 new Modera and how the admin was 5 days AFK on the pvp map. It's all in those 20 days that he is with us. I think I, not being a nobody is made for fair pvp during this time more than his head.
There was not a single pvp with the judging fair to the modders, there was not a single tournament fair to the modders, there was not a fair tvt, I haven't seen in games fair pvp no one except five people who sostavyat all pvp on the server at the moment, was not removed obvious bugs in the rules, and so on. Develops a reasonable question to cost anything to wait, or you can go to other places without fair pvp and play there, if there is on pvp administration scored.

I've been on this server for two decades, and I think that now the worst of times fair pvp. Such stagnation was never.

The server admin didn't go for 10 days, and a personal message to write to him I can't, for some reason I was blocked, and that is only this method.

If the visitors of the forum is also interested in the fate of pvp, please comment.
14 Comments
Sort by:
y
yok0o 21.10.19

Yes

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 21.10.19

Dober wrote:
I've been on this server for two decades,
togda ya na etom servere uje 4 desyatok let, da daje 5 poshel.

S
Smetanka dlya firka 21.10.19

Grenaa Morningstar wrote:
togda ya na etom servere uje 4 desyatok let, da daje 5 poshel.

While the first. But soon.
But good for you, too much more pvp admin did.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 21.10.19

Dober
data registracii ni o chem ne talk, btw. ti tut podlizivaesh s 2014.

l
lait_one 21.10.19

Grenaa Morningstar
data registracii ni o chem ne talk, btw. ti tut podlizivaesh s 2014. You're right there. He came here relatively recently. I played here since 2008. He came in and immediately started making a mess in the chat somewhere in 2014.

S

Grenaa Morningstar
Well, you lick became of 2017, it is also about what does not speak.

lait_one wrote:
He came in and immediately started making a mess in the chat somewhere in 2014
Well, not if you have a parish is measured by the moment when someone started to put things srach - then OK, let 2014.

C
Corydoras 21.10.19

What exactly are You expecting? Were there times when the players for a long time could not play a pvp game under fair value due to the lack of fair pvp moderator?
Some bugs of the rules in your opinion, should be removed?

S

Corydoras
I expect any changes that will affect the worst era of pvp over the last 10 years.
There are some ideas for active participation in the solution of this problem or administrative activities are passive only with the purpose to be?
That's all I'm interested in yet, other issues will come back after discussing this.

C
Corydoras 21.10.19

At the moment the problems in conducting fair pvp games are not observed. The players left their opinions, comments in the previous topics. As it turned out, most of all satisfied, the rule changes are not required. New proposals for consideration were reported.

S

Corydoras wrote:
The players left their opinions, comments in the previous topics.
Please tell me you're a fair pvp admin or forum admin?

C
Corydoras 21.10.19

Your position is well known to all.

S

Corydoras
Here is not my position.

You can answer on the merits, please? It is also very simple.
Your posts I remember.
I'm once again trying to build a constructive dialogue, but once again can't get the simplest of answers. Maybe try all the same?

C
Corydoras 21.10.19

Спойлерhttps://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/pvp/kak_dela_s_fair_pvp-979560/#comment-18233480

S

Corydoras
I understand that the position of our pvp forum administrator to answer questions on the issue now? Besides the questions already been answered.