3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
joxxy 21.10.19 10:11 am

Poll: what difficulty level are you playing? (Fallout: New Vegas)

Answer on the subject.
118 Comments
Sort by:
s
sthY 21.10.19

High + hardcore - the most it)

R
Ripper Man 21.10.19

Medium + hardcore.

S
SuperKotik 21.10.19

very difficult + hardcore

s
smotritel vinnogo pogreba 21.10.19

very difficult + hardcore Cho need

N
Nedra Chili 21.10.19

very difficult + hardcore

The Zera AEL'
The first time I played on a very difficult malesnica.. the Problem was only with the creeps (claws of death and Castorama in flocks). But people and super mutants super sledge, especially unique Baby!, bags great (with the perk of a rollover)

R
Rozenbaun[vs]2pac 21.10.19

I play on medium+hardcore mode. At higher levels the game becomes not realistic. If someone is willing to argue with me, you tell me, as a person, or any mutant will be able to withstand a cone of gunfire?! In the head?! 0_o

Z
Zer Ael 21.10.19

propilion, Yes, people and super mutants fall down not only Baby! and do not pose a serious danger.

Just looked out of curiosity in Grandfather-wind, and made all. That's just not in terms of enemies and loot as we would like, but in the sense of humiliation - hiccup, there pissing my pants, beatings, broken teeth and broken fingers... Blows from a sledgehammer snika don't use, believing complete nonsense and fair fight there - my mother, my parents back. To kill - kill, but mlyayayayaya many nerves and drugs spent!

The problem is not were, she IS mute in the game armor, is able to keep the melee damage veryhard some animals.

Rosenbaun[vs]2pac
If veryhard any mutant will be able to withstand a cone of gunfire in the head, then on average this focus trained already gg ;)

n
ne ugomonnyy troll 21.10.19

if not for deathclaws and radscorpions would play on very hard )))

Z
Zhan-Klod V-Zhban-Dam. 21.10.19

Hard + Hardcore...it was a little Hard at first,hard at first,but more interesting and realistic.The only disadvantage now normal water reserves are depleted.Where is clean water?Money pile,and water - no.

N
Narbinger 21.10.19

Very difficult + hardcore

J
Jackson[x] 21.10.19

Normal, hardcore off.

O
Oleg Pulya 21.10.19

medium+Hardcore

S
Skri 21.10.19

The maximum difficulty + hardcore .Otherwise, boring .

R
RaNDoMeR 21.10.19

Max + hardcore. And it's still easy.

A
Aptom 21.10.19

Always and in all play on the fact that by default during installation. Poidee it is the most balanced mode. Well, + is hardcore, maybe. this is not really a modifier of difficulty and new gameplay elements.

h
had-95 21.10.19

normal and hardcore

P
Prokter 21.10.19

normal

B
Belfler 21.10.19

Very Hard + Hardcore. milesnick in power armor with a super sledge. Alone make 2x death claw at a time, if the vats it goes away. Fun in General), even from the 3rd part of wanted a sort of Knight of the wasteland to do) at First zhostky was, but after LVL 13-15 is the norm. Right now 22 - is already uber. A current repair you have to download for in this style of gear is worn out pretty quickly.

S
Spy Hunter 21.10.19

Medium +hardcore.

h
heroes46 21.10.19

normal+hardcore playing on the box, so sometimes I'll aim a real problem