3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-BRAGA 21.07.20 12:34 am

What is waiting for Warface in future? (Warface)

Good evening! I would like to know Your opinion about this game, how long does she even exist?! I would like to start my way in this game...In the game I appeared in 2013, with the opening of the server, Charlie, it settled. The game actually seemed to me dull, uniform mission, which is pve and pvp, not really knowing how to play ran only on PVE, because public irritated, so as not to spoil your spirit of for every second death)). After a half year, or year and the game for me was completely different. Began to Wake up skill and the game I spent at least 8 hours a day. Many of you know about a large amount of players with third party software in Warface, so many of You know that this type of people lived mainly on PVE, set records, etc. And from that point, the game began to roll downhill....When he was finished with masters of fire on the heads in return, they got a new program.: Auto shot, etc, radar, the macro And then it began.... Public with each passing day it becomes well not reallyno complicated, or people waking wild skill, or run with the software assistants! Went bans, but the people it does not frighten them and they continue using that hat...after all this, was left with no choice but to stop playing a fun game.
After half a year decided to come and see the new changes during this period, lots of things make me smile (RAID dotage, weapons, etc.), but then stays the same and everyone's favorite macro
And I understand that people want to ban, and they create new accounts, no matter what...most of my friends due to this reason also left the game like many others.
What awaits the game in the future??
How much will this project work??
I would like to hear the opinion of everyone who plays in to this day!!!!!
26 Comments
Sort by:
s
sanek62rus 21.07.20

a year or two

s
sanek62rus 21.07.20

get messy in terms of the imbalance of weapons and so on, only remains the same pve and pvp cards

s
sanek62rus 21.07.20

deteriorates physics, with each update it becomes less fps

C
Cadavr3 21.07.20

future
@
even did not read

s
sanek62rus 21.07.20

a year ago all played fine without lag now N*s*E*. fps dropped from 70 to 50, frequent departures

L
L1et 21.07.20

Buy cs go or play DotA !

f
fylstred 21.07.20

varfeys will be closed soon

D
Dmitriy Nischev 21.07.20

In my opinion, closing not far off. Otherwise, why so many promotions and discounts!?

A
AtamyRisa 21.07.20

I don't know, I like varf, but do something worse, and something has improved, let's not forget that developers make not only the game, but they are not stupid...

D
Danil 345 21.07.20

Do not close,I poured a lot of bobla

O
Oyatillo Mirsharipov 21.07.20

2020 will live

A
Alexey Kuzin 21.07.20

Suggest to do more updates. More shares is to assign new pve and pvp maps and live to 2050г

R
Ragnar_ 21.07.20

With such disregard for players will be closed

N
NikeMIX 21.07.20

warface for 3-4 years.And over the years much has changed.but now it is ...either I have an old comp or is this game not that.FPS dropped!but !it is not really a hindrance.

A
Aleksator 21.07.20

bent along with your money. AHAHHAHAHAHA

V
Vlad Redvel 21.07.20

The game optimization got worse! Cheaters and left! Killed TK2! Thanks to the input fastzone baltovich killed the balance of the classes (sniper can effectively kill at any range)! Second spread when you spam lay-up, antispam tackles and stamina system killed the entire momentum of the game (some 90% of the players stupid rat pups)! Items suppliers obnovlyayutsya update only Donat! Pathetic credit shares have already got! I liked the change of graphics and in-game interface and.....and all.... The answer to the 1st question!!! I think I will add more tournaments. And the tournament is PR and a lot of money thanks to the players who are forced to pull Donat for training (and therefore introduce a new donut and the old block)! Adds a new RAID. Signs and gold puhi (high damage zombies) are often necessary objects to complete normal timoy (with poor RPK or Vepr you nah** useless). And again, this is a lot of money in the Treasury mail. Also can upgrade scrap equipment (increase and repair) to increase the popularity of supervip and a set of boosters! Can add new equipment (helmets etc) in the boxes for the credits and Warbucks. I can't speak for the new shares... and you know what they are.... The answer to the 2nd question!!!! The project will run until increases profit, if it remains the same or drops then the project will begin its closing! At the end of the games developed will introduce all the old donut and a bunch of credit stock in the hope of finally hit the jackpot! And after a week, a month without update the project closes!!! Don't know when and will close it at all, as I have no information on the income of the company! I think I have answered your questions. This is purely my opinion!

e
ersh_riba4 21.07.20

1-2-2.5 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

c
canteexnik 21.07.20

Not soon, if the plans were to close, it would not do new maps and bug fixes! Stupid could score, and so will go, so no, something so polished

V
Vladimir Verchuk 21.07.20

Awesome game who have not played advise .One problem with fucking cheaters))

A
Alexey Kuzin 21.07.20

In the future I at home dobavt more guns and a lot of new cards