3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XitvaD 21.07.20 12:35 am

Does not increase the number of Minutemen in the castle (Fallout 4)

The minute man on this only 8 in the castle
In the other settlements, I have about 18 settlers
And then, the number has not increased.
All in abundance,grub 18,water 40,protection 61,beds 17,of happiness under 80
And they never come
Charisma I have 8
15 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeForce Experience 21.07.20

XitvaD
it should be there gain only in the case if you go for the Minutemen ending and always 8 well, the woman in the beret

X
XitvaD 21.07.20

GeForce Experience
And I was floating brains,and thank you

M
MrGURAM76 21.07.20

XitvaD wrote: the minute man on this only 8 in the castle
In the other settlements, I have about 18 settlers
Determine the Minutemen or settlers ? It's like two different things. The Minutemen originally in the castle can only be three + Granny, then another added in the defense of the castle from the Institute or BS. If you regular bums need to either wait, or move from the settlement where permanent full. If the Minutemen need some mod help
Спойлерhttp://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6443/?

Z
Zolotko555 21.07.20

GeForce Experience
that is, if the ending for mintMenu that will come Menemeni?? I have is a lighthouse and some settlers come

Z
Zolotko555 21.07.20

MrGURAM76
we are right to voice you))) I here too was surprised that mintMenu will come...only 8 and will be the rest of the settlers

G

Золотко555
Minuteman wing in the castle and appear in small quantities I have here is when passed over the Minutemen was in the castle Ocala 15 Il 16 Minutemen

Z
Zolotko555 21.07.20

GeForce Experience
well, that's when you castle defended from the Institute, they all gathered in a pile ,and then ?? after protection?? are you saying that they're all the castle left??

G

Золотко555
after defending all of the castle remained here one can not understand this I have bug or was it supposed

Z
Zolotko555 21.07.20

GeForce Experience
right now, will see....but as I recall no one there I have no...right now all sohranim run

M
MrGURAM76 21.07.20

Золотко555
Well before the attack on the castle, Granny fit and reports that called for help. And do appear several new Minutemen, but in what quantity and what it depends on I don't know.

Z
Zolotko555 21.07.20

MrGURAM76
Yes number no matter GeForce Experience claims that they had in the castle were...I do not remember...I have 8 people mintMenu and all the rest...the settlers

M
MrGURAM76 21.07.20

Золотко555 wrote:
.I have 8 people mintMenu and all the rest...the settlers
Well. Initially, it was only 3, unless of course two of them survived in the sweep of the castle.

Z
Zolotko555 21.07.20

GeForce Experience
if you're after the attack of synths and explosion of the Institute remained Menemeni in the castle then consider yourself lucky ))))this is a bug...I have 4 sohranki and everywhere 8 and 7 meetmenow ...5 cannons + radioman + aunt, the rest of the settlers

M
MrGURAM76 21.07.20

Золотко555
Maybe when zachitka of the castle from the swampies lost one. There if you linger with the uterus Bolotnikov, she easily kills two, except DJ, he's immortal. )

Z
Zolotko555 21.07.20

MrGURAM76
maybe ..don't remember...I have a different sofranko che is different ...Yes, there are 8 min. and there are even 6... but not 15 or 16 meetmenow that's for sure and they won't come if blowjobs go, that's what this whole conversation)))