3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denya Kotikov 21.07.20 12:35 am

What do you dislike in varfeys? (Warface)

What do you dislike in varfeys? what would you like to add?Removed?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanka Sinko 21.07.20

Cheaters

g
godenzonen 21.07.20

There are situation when you play and loses the connection with the server, well three a computer anyway, sometimes the Internet is not perfect. So when entering the game is what you shoot or nozhechkom pochikal not preserved, but the equipment and weapons had to repair, despite the fact that the credits and experience you're not gonna get it. Shit happens)))))

s
shrek605 21.07.20

godenzonen
I agree with you

S
St4r1k 21.07.20

for me, the cons is a problem with ping in General, some imbalance of weapons of credits and Warbucks and little, LITTLE stock for Warbucks, are loans, loans. But in General, if all is to close your eyes really like the game, frequent updates, fixes.

D
Dmitriy Nischev 21.07.20

A few good guns for Warbucks.

z
zef77 21.07.20

godenzonen
Yesterday I played with friends on Vulcan Pro was eliminated from the game, due to unresponsiveness. Handled the laptop, went into the game and unable to join friends all the time wrote that the room is filled.. And then your friends unsubscribed in the room was 4.. And the game is lost and money has been spent and they to me guys!!

I
Ingvar96 21.07.20

the game is good, but the implementation is not very

D
Den4ik33 21.07.20

when there is nothing to do itself is to play to kill time well in Kazakhstan to talk with Solana

p
pavelpavek88888 21.07.20

don't like that a fun game is shit, and so are satisfied in principle....

M
MishaBelyy 21.07.20

Friezes and a lot of donation

s
shrek605 21.07.20

The game has become too commercial