3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Homikator 21.07.20 12:39 am

The question about the dog companion (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hi all.
Recently started playing Skyrim, I wandered into Market, at the stables, talked with Benin and bought his dog a little run with him, I let him go home, but where he went I can not understand.
14 Comments
Sort by:
l
login55 21.07.20

lol

r
roskomnadzornyy 21.07.20

maybe there where bought

R
Rasvetribka 21.07.20

MR.Homikator
He returned to Market

n
nestrbob 21.07.20

MR.Homikator
No dog companion in the game, carefully read the dialogues and communicate with the characters.
http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%91%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B1%D0%B0%D1%81
http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%B0_%E2%80%94_%D0%B4%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B3_%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%8D%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%B0

H
HunterS0UL 21.07.20

nestrbob
In fact, as much as three Grand in the original: Miko(in the forest), Barbas(Falcata, temporary companion) and Vigilance(the dog from Markarth).
This in plus there are two huskies have custody of dawn and two Hellhound vampires in addition.
http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Собака_(Skyrim)

And, Yes, if you do not use mods on the assignment at home, they go back to where you met them.

H
Homikator 21.07.20

HunterS0UL
That is, I understand that even if I bought a plot and built his hut he'll be back to where I bought it? Without options?

A
AelRavo 21.07.20

How cool, the first time to start playing Skyrim, I'd like to remember what it is)

n
nestrbob 21.07.20

HunterS0UL
Which of the Barbas companion, if the quest's objective is simply to bring it into the Cave of hamara. If the Barbas this cave is already open, you can just navigate there and everything. Anyway, it makes no sense to walk with the dog to the cave and took the quest and went about their business, and Barbas let him run around for years and he will not go. In the course of the game will be near the cave and go - Barbas is already inside the statue to fight the vampires. Some of the dogs companion, if he is unable to communicate with them, to give things to carry, etc.?

H
HunterS0UL 21.07.20

MR.Homikator
As written: if you do not use mods on companions, where you can specify a new home.

nestrbob
Again, underestimating you, sir, force mods. ))
There are at least two that give the opportunity to use dogs as donkeys.

n
nestrbob 21.07.20

HunterS0UL
You sir, in discussing problems, needs to come only from the features of the basic package of the game, and what mods can make a change or add is already the third case. I have to play a dog, too many things to do Yes that screen I can not lay out - the site is not 18+.

s
saturn7774 21.07.20

nestrbob
Regarding Barbas ...
When, a few years ago, I began my journey in Skyrim, you took this dog.
Simply simply, I have not tried to complete the quest of Clavides and Barbas lug around everywhere with me.
He's loud, clumsy and annoying ... But cool he eats enemies and immortal.

Simply and without any mods and cheats.
Then I gathered a large company of those whom where it is necessary to carry out ...
Of course Catria from Arkngthand ... She also follows GG while the quest hangs.

n
nestrbob 21.07.20

saturn7774
Again, they are not companions and temporary companions.

H
Homikator 21.07.20

In General, I understand, thanks for clarification.

s
saturn7774 21.07.20

nestrbob
Yeah ... that's right ...