3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saulet Erboluly 21.10.19 10:12 am

Whether to go in dangerous areas which are listed on the letters? (The Sinking City)

The hotel gave me a bunch of notes with places vision and it seems that there is always the horror that is going on the monsters I killed it immediately whether to fight them or avoid dangerous areas I just noted on the maps?
6 Comments
Sort by:
J
JS_Denton 21.10.19

Dangerous areas are located just next to the required places. but in fact it's kind of different places. in the letters we say, just as some houses. Will create a separate topic because he is found in only one place. And in these dangerous places, I also still walk around the side there's a bunch of monsters and I have only 2 gun, and even if I fully charged I go there the bullets run faster than monsters or even 3 traps do not help. Apparently there must be Very well armed to go.

N
NightHawkreal 21.10.19

Silly question - how do I scroll down the text in the documents?

S
Sunao 21.10.19

NightHawkreal
Point to the text and with the mouse wheel.

N
NightHawkreal 21.10.19

Sunao
Already understood, I have just this button is sometimes tricky.

c
callmegod 21.10.19

Those neighborhoods, which are marked with skulls, they like to go?
I can run. But with two pistols, I could not MOP up, running out of ammo and supplies. They will raspada or once and for all clean up the area?

V
Vyxyxol 21.10.19

callmegod
The monsters there respaunâtsâ to clean up quite impossible, as I understand it these blocks exist only to farm experience/resources.