3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yarven1033 21.07.20 12:39 am

New Game + (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Started a new game with Geralt 100го level. Faced with this problem - some mobs are just unreal strong. For example:
- a pack of mobs (particularly wolves most of all deliver), 4-6 heads, everything would be fine but 2 of them knocked Geralt (in already new set of armor) in 2-3 of the impact; correspondingly, if it's a pack of wolves, the first strike missed, it becomes a deadly (kill 3 shock)
- single mobs, like bears, kill Geralt at all with 1 shot
- utoptsev underwater drowning Geralt instant (the first time), despite the fact that kill times with a crossbow from the 8th-10th (although the first game was killed with the 1st)
What the crap? This 1.31 patch the jamb, or have some fun with NO+ at all? (the difficulty of the game changes nothing, started with 2nd)
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy Solodilov 21.07.20

Yarven1033
On the complexity of the death play?

I
Ivanych 21.07.20

I wonder, too, wanted to go back through NG+ with a level 100, I'll wait to the comments.

W
Warsnake 21.07.20

Yarven1033
Et cant cheat... the Game can be finished at a level not much above 60. And you have 100 minutes.

Y
Yarven1033 21.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
No, started the game from the 2nd (normal)

Y
Yarven1033 21.07.20

Warsnake
I started with 64M, which has finished normal, but the problem is the same (this started, pump trainer to 100го)

D

Yarven1033
How much HP do you have? Maybe this is the problem.

I
Ivanych 21.07.20

Yarven1033
I without cheats (PS4) started NG+ at level 52 with the complexity of the death, and no problems experienced at all, at least until the Blood and wine - there is mobs more serious went. Utoptsev under water, dead with three or four hits, but not winsomely. Bear in the Islands could whotnot, but if it does without doping. But this difficulty without potions, and concoctions do nothing.

Y
Yarven1033 21.07.20

On account of the swarms of specially watched all beat so much, but it turned out that the pack only 2 deal a lot of damage (and by the way killed much worse), the rest are significantly smaller
Utoptsev under water occasionally killed the first time, but floating next to (same level - 104-105) no

Y
Yarven1033 21.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
5900-6300 (depending on the set of mutagens). And no - the problem is just that in flocks of 2 individuals crazy, beat the rest in moderation. Well utoptsev stoked the first time - even the mutation of immortality does not work (although when the pack of wolves attack, fire)

Y
Yarven1033 21.07.20

Ivanychi
I just have not tried to patch 1.31, maybe it screwed up

D

Yarven1033
Not enough, I set the Cat on NG+ was around 9. Try to increase it.

Y
Yarven1033 21.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Again, not everything in the pack so beat (somehow beat the pack knackery, so 2 of them and killed with 2 strikes and killed 4 times longer)
Well, utoptsev, if I remember correctly not to kill should (under water), and to reduce the amount of air and they kill me

M
Mama Stiflera 21.07.20

Yarven1033
Play itself at the level of death. In the new game (normal), no problems experienced. But I must say, NO+ tricky at times usual game. Enemies are getting stronger. A pack of wolves and utoptsev be the most difficult opponent. And no matter what damage is applied to you, because you have to get used to the fact that some opponents poured in one hit. What all of this output? In NO+ need to pay great attention to the protection, leveling the alchemy skill, because without elixirs anywhere. I personally took care of all the elixirs and decoctions in a normal game, then they are not to look for and help us improve the game. But I play at the hardcore level, and are you playing on the second difficulty level. There aren't supposed to be such problems. Plus in my case the experience points in ANY+ given a fraction (again, the difficulty level affected). By the way skill food has 20 minutes forgot to pump (appeared after the release of the latest DLS), is very good for restoring health. Without it all bad

I
Ivanych 21.07.20

Yarven1033
I have this patch caught on the middle passage NG+, so no sin on him.

I
Ivanych 21.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Odd too much, you here game not RUB? I'm Manticore, sharpened at ease plus bonus new beds in the Blood and wine, had 8 cents. This is without the ability to mutation tissue, of course.

T
Trestan 21.07.20

To cititi less, and not blame the patch. Playing on NG+ no problem, right now, LVL 80 (not hundredth, of course), but I think it may not change how. Yes, mobs are powerful, but the Seth grandmastersc cat bear packs on easy. Play of course on the complexity of DEATH

Y
Yarven1033 21.07.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
The problem is that not all mobs in the pack are, Yes and not so much the pack enrage (though burning them fiercely). The main problem with submerged treasure every first utopic vasotec ...
And skill for food, Yes, useful))
Trestan
I began with a save game without cheats (without pumping LVL), but the problem is the same

D

Ivanychi
NG+ also.

a
andryuha-24 21.07.20

put in the settings of the hanging level of the enemy!

Y
Yarven1033 21.07.20

andryuha-24
I have not included)