3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lethal Weapon 21.07.20 12:40 am

Difficult choice

Like, it's your life, do whatever feels more useful for yourself.
18 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 21.07.20

pizza of course

k
kenny undead 21.07.20

1st or last

M
Mag Otshelnik 21.07.20

Author,I suggest you not to suffer but to make sure:

H
Hryas 21.07.20

The author is stupid lalka

W
Whom_fuck_cares 21.07.20

Fourth

r
rPeBoJL 21.07.20

Teamamerica wrote:
Well Cho you silent pizzeria closes
what pizza?

T
Ti-DogE 21.07.20

tonight
Shawarma (with their hands)
beer
pizza (quick cooking)

V
Vanya Rygalov 21.07.20

Mayamenstate
I'm a Jew. From whom to buy?

t
the endless misanthropy o 21.07.20

your life is worthless and the money you have is enough to swear.

r
rPeBoJL 21.07.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
your life is worthless and the money you have is enough to swear.
successful boy drew EPT

M
Mag Otshelnik 21.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
I, too, and I don't care.Go pizza!!

w
we get what we deserve 21.07.20

lol, and th for the choice then?
why leave the topic, but to cut the first post and it in fact reveals?

by sabzh, I love pizza

R
RussianQuaker 21.07.20

Mayamenstate wrote:
You come to the market for eggs, and see: sitting of the Armenian, his balls are bigger and cheaper, with him sitting cool Russian woman, her eggs are smaller and more expensive. Who do you buy them?
Spoiler
Let's fantasize: to from Europe came here white migrant and plowed there for a bowl of soup.

A
AR3E 21.07.20

RussianQuaker
Near bus stop, near my house is two stall sells vegetables, fruits and all related. In the first stall, which is much longer and contain its Russian prices are a bit smaller, the fruit is often worse and always cheated rubles for 10, if you pick up goods for 100-150 rubles, or 20-25 if in excess. Adjacent stall contain Caucasians. Everything in it is exactly the opposite, and the choice is more on individual goods prices is smaller. Can do small discount , down to those ten rubles. Watermelons and oranges are excellent and not to say expensive.

k
kolbasator 21.07.20

why leave the topic, but to cut the first post and it in fact reveals? (2)

S
Shadowarm 21.07.20

Unreal philosophical topic,tricky,tricky

W
Wing42 21.07.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
Where is it to Nerus not cheat as they could for their goods and sold at reasonable prices?
Hike in the domestic housing some non-Russians sit, otherwise such prices from the taps should run wine 148 year old, as the mains wires should be used superconductors, entrances must be designed so that they were homeless to cast shame, but maintained they should not for zolotozuboy aunts, FNF years, and the top models of today some Playboy.
But something I do in the garden of Eden was not observed, especially models from Playboy.

R
RussianQuaker 21.07.20

AR3E wrote:
Near the bus stop
And next to the bus stop, if you know where and when to sit, you can get into bus crush. I have developed a reflex: if passing by bus, and I'm not even going to sit down (as other things), the machine turn your head and evaluate: this pianist; or: nuuuu, not pianista :)

And oranges that you attempt to issue a special exception to the trend.

Wing42 wrote:
Hike in the domestic housing some non-Russians sit
Yes, all is well. Non-Russians can be called Russophobic nits, regardless of its race and nation, untermensch everywhere. Another thing, their percentage in different ethnic groups. Seen, for example, that white migrants had taken jobs from Russians?

Mayamenstate wrote:
And what Russian does not dream of, not to tear off from a neighbor's piece of land?
Examples?