3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lohan_ddd 21.07.20 12:40 am

Where to find a Daedra heart ? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I'm a LVL 15 Orc , I want to get the quest in the village of orcs and can't find the Daedra , advise something.
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mortaliss 21.07.20

In the Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon you can get 4 hearts from the bodies of Dremora, which appear every 10 days after completing the quest "the ruins of our former glory";
Also produced from three Dremora during the quest "the Black star";
Can be purchased in alchemy shops. In the sale comes quite rarely and usually in a single copy, although with a higher level of the hero is more common;
Two hearts usually sells Enter of the College of Winterhold;
One heart found on sale at Argyra, in the tavern "Sleeping giant" in Rivervude;
Two hearts in the "White bottle", in Windhelm;
Can sometimes be found on the corpses of Outcasts;
One heart lies in living quarters of Jorrvaskr, on the table near room Codeca. Until the end of the story Associates the interior is updated every 10 days, including the heart (sometimes it crashes, look on the floor);
In the Hall Patrol, in the South-West Danstara (available until destruction of the Hall — details on his page);
In the basement of the College of Winterhold, Midden, you can get the heart, causing and killing Veleka of Sein;
In the laboratory of the temple of the Summoners of the Night, in one of the cabinets next to where there is Apathy of vaermina, you can find two Daedra hearts;
In Sinderion field laboratory in blackreach, in one of the cabinets;
There is a chance to find the heart in the bag the pharmacist at the alchemist's House of the warm winds, buying a house being 30 or higher level;
In Evergreen grove in the centre of the swamp is the body of the alchemist, where you can find a Daedra heart (the probability of occurrence depends on the level);
One heart is at the end of the lost cavern in the bag the pharmacist, to the left of the White bottle (only available during the execution of the respective quest);
If you have installed The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard, you can find one heart in one of the cabinets in the lab Valerie where is the portal to the soul Cairn in the quest "chasing past";
Also Cairne shower, there are many creatures from the corpses which can be picked up Daedra heart, for example with the guard;
One heart you can steal from a chest in an underground prison castle dour in Solitude, passing through the room of the commander, Atara.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 21.07.20

Chest pull out of the Daedra, of course! (C)

s
saa0891 21.07.20

Lohan_ddd

The simplest this to buy Entire alchemist in Winterhold,he sells them in two pieces,and they of course have him spawn.

R
Richards 21.07.20

At level 30 you can have alchemists to meet, after restarting the game the items are updated, there is still enchantment to banish Daedra, maybe on some level, instead of any atronaches, will meet Daedra to open the map when you go to the thread and they will fall, although I don't know.

a
arah 21.07.20

There are a few mods that adds a variety of creatures and monsters among which come across Daedric species and of course their bodies can take heart.
As is the fashion for adding a variety of merchants from which as I have noticed there are always these hearts in the sale

w
warp 37 21.07.20

A lot of them in Cairne shower (Dawnguard), constantly have in stock two pieces have Entire in the College of Winterhold, sometimes appear at the profile of traders. Constantly appear at the Dremora on the verge of the quest Dagon.

At 15th level, a sure thing - to steal from the tray in the basement, Yorwaste.

s
saturn7774 21.07.20

You should do a little side job from Farengara.
He asked to give Arcadia an ingredient and then, in the Pot of Arcadia, to buy will be available for a Daedra heart and some rare stuff ...
Daedra heart, Arcadia to sale always. At least how many times I have not studied its range, the heart was ...