3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksator 21.07.20 12:40 am

Why the fanatics fun game and bots Milagro shit in blogs? (Warface)

Why the fanatics fun game and bots milbro do not understand the difference between blogs and the forum?
Tell me why you spam in its blogs I started varfeys? Is it so important? Vital? Critical? You are threatened? No one cares about except the same that you have going on there. Want to talk - to bring down your forum. And blogs involve a certain amount of material carrying some idea. But certainly not a meaningless proposal.
31 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ipad 6 21.07.20

totally agree with you mate , I also got this stuff

I
Ipad 6 21.07.20

they only can talk about the game, something like garbage, lag, has long been abandoned, etc.

K
KroRex 21.07.20

Alexfor
Relax, children under six years. Maybe they are the first time to a computer Dorval

A
Aleksator 21.07.20

KroRex
But not in the same numbers lately!

Ipad 6
damn, I would not have come about if it was another copy paste on the patch... but 2 sentences maximum with some crap... nafig

R
RikoChiko 21.07.20

I don't understand why suddenly such activity on forms of this game was.

B
Bombardirovschik 21.07.20

Recochica
This fecal attack. I noticed that the forum is flooded with hundreds of fighters?

N
Naemnik 21.07.20

Recochica
It's simpler than it seems. Briefly: post it in the official group in VK waface, and loads of social network users have rushed here.
https://vk.com/warface_game?w=wall-33118207_10854623

A
Aleksator 21.07.20

Mercenary
hmm. In response I wanted nafludit them...

b
bmw 7 e38 21.07.20

This agent Mail Ru went to flood the forum PG for all thought parfois lives and some people decided to try to play this masterpiece.

R
RikoChiko 21.07.20

It is clear how much carp came.

A
Aleksator 21.07.20

went to take a look at one post: a few, I registered yesterday-today, several - a week ago, and only two more than a month ago. Coincidence?

G
Geksogen 21.07.20

Fans of the fun game is of course bad, but some haters are no better.

D
Dimchik94 21.07.20

Alexfor
it's very simple. it boots maleru. They are working on something that would get more people talking about warface. And still it is bad and good. This raises the ratings.

A
Aleksator 21.07.20

RDX
it would be fair if there are haters

L
Nada ische 200 homachkov result in game :

Dimchik94
et is clear. But as something to make the crying?

S
Shadowarm 21.07.20

PG sold to fans gunface attack

M
MunchkiN 616 21.07.20

Diablo 2 is also a forum with similar content
so pitch suffer good insistence and health

B

MunchkiN 616
There is also adesewa? but the game for 20 years!

A
ArMaGeddon_AJ 21.07.20

I certainly though rolling in the game of the year, especially when there is nothing fun, but I was very nervous already the fact that the film also warface more news not see. PG began the bonuses to warfare can handle, like wipke, trunks and other crap, and this random necessary points - that's all as the chain and fell in the attempt to somehow cheat them. Some entries forum and blogs like what good is a radon, how long have you been in the game, here is my channel, rate, what are your stats and a bunch of similar children-related issues. the right would have some real moments asked, but for this forum the game is. But in the end I mess up. It would not come to srach between these gamers and haters is not broke. And then the first start, here we have a game achishena your cs go fu-fu-fu battle rolled, and in the spirit, and the second again be whining like, Donat, rogues, cheats, and more. Don't understand neither the one nor the other, because they all are not quite right.

B

ArMaGeddon_AJ
what is radon?

A
Aleksator 21.07.20

Bomber
you techno don't play varfeys?