3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
valegorr 21.07.20 12:41 am

Mod W. A. T. M. (Fallout 4)

Mod We Are The Minutemen not met me in the vastness of the PG and is suitable for those who like the Minutemen of the Commonwealth and will make them really powerful force.
The first thing that makes this mod - it increases the number of patrols in the Commonwealth.
Secondly, changes their equipment. The Minutemen get their own a variety of clothing and armor with different characters, and begin to use a vast Arsenal of weapons. Now this is not a handful of ragged, and something more sane.
And third, but perhaps the most important - with the help of special bench have the opportunity to recruit new Minutemen. Both sexes and differently equipped. The cost of one Veteran 400 caps (finally got a chance to really spend a hundred thousand caps). Initially, the new Minutemen fall into the backpack (menu items tab different in PIP-boy). After that their regular throwing out can be placed absolutely anywhere in the Commonwealth. Though in the settlement (they are not considered residents and do not require any resources), even in the woods. They can move within a certain radius, to sit, stand and can effectively defend.
The first patrol of 15 people I left in the area of Freedom Museum - five on the street and ten in the Museum. The raiders no longer appear in this area :)

These Minutemen also impossible to change (but in my opinion this is not required). They cannot be assigned to any work, but now the presence of the Minutemen in the Commonwealth is becoming a reality.

Mod on the Nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6443/?

UPD: to appoint to the posts like as possible.
UPD 2:
BlackTigerTK wrote:
Not working with Armorsmith Extended and used me mod sorting Bhaal's Better Sorting.
6 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 21.07.20

valegorr wrote:
Initially, the new Minutemen fall into the backpack (menu items tab different in PIP-boy).
this is after installing the mod they get there?? where do they go?? in detail please ...installed a mod IRS?? what where how??
PS and another question this mod radio meetmenow affects?? or radio without changing??

v
valegorr 21.07.20

Золотко555
Come to any settlement. Activate build mode and put a special bench of the Special menu

Then remind E in menu Minutemen Guard recruiting

After that they are in a backpack and get
UPD: on the radio did not seem affected.

Z
Zolotko555 21.07.20

thank you :-)

B
BlackTigerTK 21.07.20

Yeah, good good. Somehow I overlooked it, although it bookmarked it is. However, there is a minus. Not working with Armorsmith Extended and used me mod sorting Bhaal's Better Sorting. You have to edit. And so the left in two places patrols. And in many outposts of the enemy, the bastards killed the poor vanilla Minutemen.

v
valegorr 21.07.20

BlackTigerTK
Thank you for the clarification. Add the incompatibility to the description.

M
MrGURAM76 21.07.20

Super mod, been at it long enough )