3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demof 21.07.20 12:41 am

Talk about the game ? (Kerbal Space Program)

The game evolves, grows, and becomes prettier, the developers promise in each patch Goodies. In General talk about the game, share potomy hope or maybe worn out on the space theme.
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
Griever45 21.07.20

she is adorable! are really impressed with the first version. give the PCB to the masses!
all space, posony)

G
Griever45 21.07.20

Stormwalker
few systems at a distance of several light years?)

G
Griever45 21.07.20

Stormwalker
it will be long even with the acceleration of time

r
romabug 21.07.20

Griever45
The developers said that there will be other systems and MICS. But when said.

r
romabug 21.07.20

By the way, a couple of screenshots.

R
RetroWeter 21.07.20

Career how to pass don't understand. What to do with a normal landing carbinol? Run to the center? This is a very long time, even with acceleration.

K
Kohi 21.07.20

RetroWeter
Go to this thing drawn on the map as a base with 3 satellites, choosing the vehicle that should be returned (it needs to be in Kerben) and on the left bottom corner to poke the crane.

P
Pashka105 21.07.20

Guys could you tell me what to do? I get out the message Not Enought Funds! after I built the rocket and pressed the button to move the rocket on the launcher (launch). Thanks in advance.

z
za_rodiny 21.07.20

As I understand it in career mode. As I understand you do not have enough currency to create such a ship. Try to make it easier.

E
Eduard Naymushin 21.07.20

Maybe someone knows when will be the official Russification? And will it at all?

B
BiKHaS 21.07.20

in General I have a problem.
When first start then everything flies,but subsequent launches are getting tired and the game starts to lag terribly even without mods,do not tell me what to do?

G
Gena Ivaschenko 21.07.20

I have orbit grey what to do I can't open the scheduler orbits