3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya Tkachev 21.07.20 12:41 am

No job shadow steel (Fallout 4)

Next, I've played the game, and quests are just BS, those 2 freaks, looked at the passage and realized that there is a quest in the shadow of steel which is taken after cleaning with the Dens, but I don't have what to do for the Institute do not want to play
26 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedFleecer 21.07.20

Konstantin Tkachev
The idea of a story mission on search of the murderer of the wife appears the shadow of steel. Dens on the radio will inform you that blah blah blah all the police station.

K
Kostya Tkachev 21.07.20

RedFleecer
and Kellog's I've killed,and the son found

R
RedFleecer 21.07.20

Konstantin Tkachev
stop and after the murder of Kellog's airship flew?And the second question is you job for the Institute performed?

M
Mercurionio 21.07.20

K
Kostya Tkachev 21.07.20

RedFleecer
in that case that did not arrive,now I'm at the moment of choice between the Institute and the BS, and then I plot is not advanced

K
Kostya Tkachev 21.07.20

Mercurionio
no and Yes,I killed Kellogg

R
RedFleecer 21.07.20

Konstantin Tkachev
Hmm a pirate or litsuha?In any case this is a bug in some scripts.Because the airship will have been in all cases, after the mission with Kellog.I see there are two options, or try with early saves to go again ,hoping that the airship will appear or try using the console kV to run but with the latter there will be problems)I don't think it is a lot of information on quests)

K
Kostya Tkachev 21.07.20

Mercurionio
RedFleecer

K
Kostya Tkachev 21.07.20

K
Kostya Tkachev 21.07.20

RedFleecer
How ?

R
RedFleecer 21.07.20

Konstantin Tkachev
hmm that is for the institution that you performed?I just do some of the jobs they did but I don't have a opportunity to join there

R
RedFleecer 21.07.20

Konstantin Tkachev
I don't know the names of kV for the console(

K
Kostya Tkachev 21.07.20

RedFleecer
but now I have a choice of either the Institute or BS

R
RedFleecer 21.07.20

Konstantin Tkachev

Just if you for them that it did in that thread with BS you could come and be cut off.Although it is not the appearance of the blimp I was very embarrassed-_-In General I'm leaning towards a bug in the scripts.Can try to see the ID kV and then using the console to try to run it

K
Kostya Tkachev 21.07.20

RedFleecer
If not difficult )

R
RedFleecer 21.07.20

Konstantin Tkachev
what I don't get it -_-

The commands I found but ID kV it is impossible to calculate...completely forgotten how.
In any case, here are the commands
howquesttargets - shows the ID of the active quest

getstage [quest ID] (without brackets) - shows the runtime for the specified quest (the resulting number is not % complete) .

setstage [quest ID] [stage] (without the brackets) - install the runtime

movetoqt [quest ID] (without brackets) - teleport to cue point (the last incomplete stage) of the specified job. (added Robin)

sqs [quest ID] (without brackets) - show a list of all active stages of the quest (each quest they are different) . Used setstage in Chita.

resetquest [quest id] (without brackets) - reset all stages of the quest, after which it will be again. This quest was removed from the "job Log" you need to save and load the game.

player.completequest [quest ID] (without brackets) to complete the quest. This command is not recommended, as you will not be able to get the next quest if this quest chain. Use only in cases if you want to complete the quest without further passage.

You only need to know the quest ID and the desired stage.Sorry no more ideas

R
RedFleecer 21.07.20

Konstantin Tkachev
Problem ID kV yet no where...(

K
Kostya Tkachev 21.07.20

RedFleecer
and how to learn ?

R
RedFleecer 21.07.20

Konstantin Tkachev