3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kearanflo 21.10.19 10:13 am

How to unlock ruling (demon hunter)? (Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night)

Some say that it will be available later as free DLC other that need 1 time to play the game for Miriam to open the game for him. So what's up with him?
24 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ashley33 21.10.19

Someone wrote that in the beginning it is necessary to name Nightmare - and it unlocks the Persians. I haven't tried it, just remembered.

B
Blood Suslik 21.10.19

Ashley33
This type of Chita on the difficulty nightmare. Like a samurai it will not open.

K
Kaylet 21.10.19

Kearanflo
you have not had time to go through the game even, and I want some character, which may be even...

K
Kearanflo 21.10.19

Cailet
so the bottom line is that Miriam is reluctant to play. If the ruling have to wait and he will come later - will wait and if you want to go for it - then you have too.

K
Kaylet 21.10.19

Kearanflo
what you don't like Miriam??

m
macsim702 21.10.19

Kearanflo
If you don't like to play for Miriam, it is easier then don't play the game at all, because the game was originally conceived for Miriam

A
Aleksey Bondarenko 1 21.10.19

No, well, a serious question. Very much like to see his gameplay. If you type in name field NIGHTMARE at the beginning of a new game, then rasplachivayutsya complexity, but the Ruling can not see anything.

N
NightHawkreal 21.10.19

Alexei Bondarenko 1
Probuy the game.

N
NightHawkreal 21.10.19

But it is possible for shovel-knight's play ).

A
Aleksey Bondarenko 1 21.10.19

NightHawkreal
passed, got the kid, game over wrote, now open of difficulty, speed mode and the mode of rendezvous with the boss. Where Is The Ruling?

L
Leon S Kenedy 21.10.19

Alexei Bondarenko 1
Russian language says that the Ruling will be later,and later another one on the Persian Lopatnic.

L
Leon S Kenedy 21.10.19

I'm more interested in where latest hairstyle TOD,collected all the books,but there is one hairstyle that is not open,the trick to type to remove the curse from Todd he needs to make 666 different hairstyles not working,800 times the hair was replaced and nothing.So, I wonder latest hairstyle bagnata or not yet added to the game?

Z
Zadrot Lvl-999 21.10.19

Alexei Bondarenko 1
Lopatnic sort is already in the game

Z
Zadrot Lvl-999 21.10.19

On account of zangetsu I'm not sure I have 100% quests done, killed all 128 of the demons gathered all the pieces and nearly all of the items in the game passed on all kinds of complexity, and I don't know what else to check

L
Leon S Kenedy 21.10.19

Ivan Baklanov
Well, how would Lopatnika yet in the game.In choosing a Persian only Miriam.The ruling will be later,Lopatnic still later, after the Ruling is

L
Leon S Kenedy 21.10.19

I must say that the new Persian NG plus cannot be started.For no apparent reason your NG+

Z
Zadrot Lvl-999 21.10.19

Leon S Kenedy
Screenshots of throw? You to believe???

Z
Zadrot Lvl-999 21.10.19

Z
Zadrot Lvl-999 21.10.19

I have an idea, what need Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon pass to zangetsu

L
Leon S Kenedy 21.10.19

Nerd Lvl Is 999
I wonder why I have to choose character then only Miriam?The game completed 3 times on all difficulties collected all 100%,all tasks are done all the pieces,all of it 100%.But in choosing a Persian, I have only Miriam.