3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stas ... 22.07.20 02:35 am

Question amharu and guinto (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to get help from Amhara in the battle and who is the strongest opponent in quinte?
18 Comments
Sort by:
o
omskcity 22.07.20

In the Palace of Vizim, in conversation with him he said he will send a unit led by General Voorham, but Geralt will refuse this scheme. So in any way.

For guintu: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=614590198

D
Diablonos 22.07.20

you'd still asked how to save Vesimir...

S
Stas ... 22.07.20

Diablonos
Duc accidentally in the Internet I came across one guy who said that you got the General vorhis to call in kaer morhen

k
killerbot 22.07.20

Diablonos
let me ask you: how to save the Vesemira?

S
Stas ... 22.07.20

omskcity
I have not found where it writes about the strong players in the world of the Witcher

k
killerbot 22.07.20

Stas ...
tournament

I
Ivanych 22.07.20

Stas ...
In closed beta The Witcher GWENT Card Game players are pretty strong, come in.

Z
ZlobnyDed 22.07.20

Ivanychi
Yeah,go into a closed door

M
Mama Stiflera 22.07.20

Stas ...
About helping Amhara - so it's still in the White garden, it became known that he peed in his pants. As for the strongest opponents in Guinta: well, first they are designated in a wonderful guide to Quinto (there are players with special ability and all the rest). And secondly, if to speak in short, strong players usually attend tournaments in Guinto in Novigrad and Beclere. How much were these tournaments, yet neither worked avidly to beat them in the first attempt. And in Tossene, Quint somehow more hardcore than in other locations of the game

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 22.07.20

ZlobnyDed
It interferes with something sent a request that take the most in a month?

Z
ZlobnyDed 22.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
No idea,ask him

A

ZlobnyDed
Well, you answered for him in the past comments, come on right now, too.

Z
ZlobnyDed 22.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
First,access to the PTA do not get everything on it and the PTA,and secondly,about the author Quint online did not ask why clever?

A

ZlobnyDed
So I'm not the author right now to answer, but you. You just blurted out without thinking, and that was the answer.
First,access to the PTA do not get everything on it and the PTA
Too little you know about the PTA guinta and adoption applications for him. Each month, waves are sent invitations, CDPR themselves said about it, so a chance to get on the PTA is high. But apparently it's too difficult to understand.
Speaking of answers. You could simply remain silent and not to answer him. Why did you answer? Oh yeah, show how smart.

why try to be clever?
You have to be on the same level with someone.

Z
ZlobnyDed 22.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
No offense,but you're delusional

A

ZlobnyDed
If I lie, then what do you do? Oh yeah...

Z
ZlobnyDed 22.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
You persist in trying to prove to me its inadequacy? You did it. Stop with the Internet,you even a short word is already correctly can not accept

A

ZlobnyDed
As you say.