3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 22.07.20 02:36 am

The effect of ash CreationKit (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Want to remove turning anyone into ashes after the murder through CreationKit, here only I can not find this function, no one will tell me where she is or what's it called?
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
DirtyLol 22.07.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
in detail, please, can help. Under any circumstances after killing your enemies turn to ash, and how they are killed?

n
nestrbob 22.07.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
To ashes after killing basically turns the summoned creatures, and since it's the ghosts, the body shell they have.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 22.07.20

Spell a thunderstorm with lightning (master's level) without perk disintegration
The conditions are always the same: any mob killed by the spell turns him into ash.

PS. I noticed that this spell has a script, if it is to completely remove the effect of the ash disappears, but I have a suspicion that will be gone something else that I would not like....
PSS. called the magical effect ShockDamageMassConcAimed and the spells Lightning Storm

Y

Who knows where to find the spell bats which Lord-vampire in CreationKit, I want to make it to normal shape.

D
DirtyLol 22.07.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
it's very simple, open spell the lightning storms rubbing effect PerkDisentegrateConcAimed

D
DirtyLol 22.07.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
DLC1VampireBats his ID, most likely

Y

DirtyLol
does not work, I did it. This removes the influence of perks on spells. But the problem is that lightning turns to ashes and without the perk. I know it's in the script, and indeed removing the script the problem is solved, but I think there will be problems, because I don't know what does this script..

D
DirtyLol 22.07.20

Jaroslav Bondarev
ShockDamageMassConcAimed - safely three shorter script, he says, only for ash during casting of this spell, the script of the campaign there probably by mistake
because exactly the same script hangs on the effect of the disintegration in this spell and there is already a clear reference to the perk

Y

DirtyLol
Thanks for the help. I did, just worried that the bugs were not.
PS. topic can be closed.