3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AR3E 22.07.20 02:36 am

previously, it was On a game site

Previously, the blogs were full of trash, in addition to endless copy-paste and its duplicates, and there were non-game posts, which blogs have obladali its charm from irregular discharge Mosca, switchable with marketing and journalistic miscarriages (which, it should be noted, previously processed manually (and well formed), sometimes even translated from foreign sites) on the posts coming out of this plane.

Needless to say, were active supporters of presence in blogs, games themes, like game website and figure it is immediately necessary. However, caustic remarks about fasting did not prevent the audience to enjoy the information obtained. Though its those potsev was the right position, let's see what led thematic filter and other innovations website.

In the comments mostly sits unicellular plankton to the simplicity of the eat even such skinny whales as Warp, depicting only tolstotu. The selection of copy-paste is completely absent, copying doesn't even read the text in any way it will not be issued. Try one of poca to bring kreatiff column myself I would not have brought. Informative posts sometimes rolls over.

Putz said that the game will be clear
The tournament will be the dotcom
Someone else will, but then
This post is about SFII with Jirector
This is about the other
Does the shmuck said that the game is not announced and talk about it nothing will happen, because the Studio is working on another game
Analysis and that says it all, and the truth of something immediately confirmed.

In addition, the frequent frankly garbage posts about there are all sorts of screens, phones, notebook and other crap that on 4pda and similar sites, not to mention kintse. Only 18 of the 45 posts on the General page of blogs that I see at the moment, associated with games, when some of them are also garbage, but that's another story.

27 non-game posts will fit:
- 9 posts about phones
- 3 about televisions
- 2 missile components to PC
- 2 about the console
- 2 about the films/series
and everything else is hard to classify, because it's rubbish.

This volume of signs category game leads me to the question, for which taunted those potsy in 12-13 years. Instead their friends and normal kopipaster including non-game posts came balustrady crazy?

Interestingly, I think the forum about non-fiction topics to blogs and actually described.
35 Comments
Sort by:
w
warp 37 22.07.20

Blogs only need a very good srachi a few years ago, and that's all. Sracha with explosions and life is a joy.

If before quietly caught up in shit, now its to create need.

K
Kraicher 22.07.20

Blogs tedious primarily for communication, sometimes it is useful to obtain the desired information for games. Well, shit, it's the associated attribute of forums. Where the same without him.

S
SkyGame 22.07.20

warp 37
Oh there was a time when the news was srachi and tremendous outrage.

r
rPeBoJL 22.07.20

This little violent
That no leaders

T
T.T.G 22.07.20

When it comes to blogging at least one of the write time to go

R
RikoChiko 22.07.20

Remember that blogs reason its fictional biographies for FRPG Stalker did.

B
BioCommandos 22.07.20

In the comments mostly sits unicellular plankton
What's not to like topics. Expressed in one sentence the whole Pagac.

A
Aleksator 22.07.20

BioCommandos
and before that there were just stoned. It better?

D
Delphis 22.07.20

Alexfor
if you choose, better uporotyh

D
Delphis 22.07.20

rPeBoJL
people who can take a joke and normally react to them was more now all too literally

D
Delphis 22.07.20

rPeBoJL
education played a major role, now we want to show what omniasig, but before everything was online just emotions, not a show-off

r
rPeBoJL 22.07.20

Delphis
I want to say a healing belt they don't have?))

D
Delphis 22.07.20

rPeBoJL
treatment of the brain they lack)

A
Aleksator 22.07.20

Delphis
because they're not boring. That's all what you want.

B
BioCommandos 22.07.20

Alexfor
But it is the goal of communication? That was not boring?

D
Delphis 22.07.20

Alexfor
I don't see the fun in anything bad, any better fun than this swamp

A
Aleksator 22.07.20

BioCommandos
of course. You and half these crazy wings myself.

Delphis
me too. But I see the problem in the ways in which this is achieved. Excessive uporotyh is one of them.

D
Delphis 22.07.20

Alexfor
Alexfor
in fact, nothing is necessary. there are fans, there are idiots. There are people which play

A
Aleksator 22.07.20

Delphis
people now have. You're the only one not interested in them. Alas.

B
BioCommandos 22.07.20

Alexfor
the wing itself.
What do you mean? In the negative you had in mind?