3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Varvorkin 22.07.20 02:36 am

Suddenly drop FPS does not rise (Mass Effect)

Recently decided to go fully all parts of ME, put the first part, played 2-3 days, recently launch and the game starts IMHO with it all:menu, settings, the game itself. Prior to that, everything is fine, play on stable FPS, now do not know what to do. Game reinstalled, computer rebooted a hundred times. Tell me what to do?
PS
The game will go in any bucket, but their har-Ki wrote:
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.60 GHz
NVidia Geforce GTS 450
4 GB RAM
Windows 7
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Genka86 22.07.20

sweet fix was put on improving the graphics??

S
ShanceLance 22.07.20

Check anti-virus.

M
Mag Otshelnik 22.07.20

Spoiler

B
Bezymyannyy chelovek 22.07.20

Alexander Varvarin
And the game starts to slow down as soon as you run it? If not - possible overheating of the computer. If Yes, try to do so(unlikely to help, but still): Run (find Start) -> write msconfig -> in the tab General tick Use original boot configuration -> restart the computer. It is possible that this virus. Then check your computer with some antivirus. You can still see in task Manager (maybe you will see that some process eat a lot of resources). Anything more does not occur. And I understand you have one graphics card - Nvidia Geforce GTS 450? Not two? And that, apparently, desktop computer, right?

A
Aleksandr Varvorkin 22.07.20

Nameless person
One video card and computer stationary, Yes. The game starts to lag as soon as I run it, I checked the computer for viruses, all viruses removed, but nothing changes on improving the graphics didn't. All the graphics settings to the lowest even tried to put, helps nothing

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 22.07.20

So lift him from his knees how Rossiyushku! (top joke)

B
Bezymyannyy chelovek 22.07.20

Alexander Varvarin
Have speculated... the Main causes of the brakes I mentioned. So far I see only the option of reinstalling the operating system pre-formatted system disk. And if after that will slow down, then it is a problem with iron on your computer. There might be a problem. Of course,I think, but the view in the system may detect something abnormal.

S
Snova_na_PG 22.07.20

Alexander Varvarin
With other games no problems similar to this? Maybe it's really in the gland. Hard disc is badly scored?

A
Aleksandr Varvorkin 22.07.20

Снова_на_PG
With other games everything is fine, the Assassin otwarty why the ultra fly