3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 22.07.20 02:36 am

Grove doesn't see the controller - need help! (Double Dragon: Neon)

Hi all. Hmm, regarding the fact that the game is cool I went too far because I wanted there to enter a secret code on a variety of levels, and the code on the game for Robo Bro but my gamepad is not displayed. In this regard, I decided to turn to you for help, maybe someone knows how to force this game to see the controller ?. Still here wanted a friend to play the game, as the two play more fun, but no luck!

I tried using XPadder to configure, everything seems to be set up and ran the game but still the game controller does not see though you shoot!. I have a gamepad called ACME, with all games working and in Duck Tales Remastered, and in Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition and even in Assassins Creed 2!, but in Double Dragon Neon doesn't want to work for some reason.

Below I will provide a photo of the controller:

Spoiler
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 22.07.20

Death_Cold
Download the latest driver for your controller from the official website.
Experiment with x360ce gamepad emulator, xbox360cemu
Write full name of your controller.

D
DeathColdUA 22.07.20

Subaru BRZ STI
About the driver I don't think so, because to him no driver is not needed and he should be determined. And the emulators I tried, or rather tried one Xpadder or whatever, but even he can't display the controller in the game. Well, the name I wrote: ACME

S

Death_Cold
Xpadder is not an emulator gamepad, it only converts key presses on the controller into keyboard keys.
To know the full name of your controller go to control Panel - Devices and printers.

D
DeathColdUA 22.07.20

Subaru BRZ STI
Learned. Generic USB Joystic

S

Death_Cold
Try the x360ce controller emulator

B
Bombardirovschik 22.07.20

Carbon gamepad Lule!
Strange in the description does not say that this game is on the PC.

S

Bomber
The moderator laid down the instrument :)

D
DeathColdUA 22.07.20

Bomber
Strange in the description does not say that this game is on the PC.

But she is, and if it were not for the vryatli someone interested in it

D
DeathColdUA 22.07.20

Subaru BRZ STI
Well I'll try, and then accomplish your goal

D
DeathColdUA 22.07.20

Subaru BRZ STI
Tried now emulator you turned me off and everything works, but can not do without errors, and the most annoying error that does not have time to go through 2 minutes of the game as my game crashes and says Discontinued operation of the program, after checking the errors, they say why there was a departure, and to close the program, that is the game. So I'll have to play alone and my friend never play together (((

S

Death_Cold
Then try the emulator controller xbox360cemu

D
DeathColdUA 22.07.20

Subaru BRZ STI
but good ?, will still be the same, I'm sure

S

Death_Cold
I consistently work xbox360cemu

a
aminov kamil 22.07.20

You NEED to DOWNLOAD IT http://soft.mydiv.net/win/files-x360ce.html AND to THROW a FOLDER NEED HELP FROM MY https://ok.ru/