3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zidelius 22.07.20 02:37 am

The problem with the flags raiders (Fallout 4)

Not set the flag, lack of resources, and can't install. Quest just in time for the captur of this settlement, there was only a flag to put

14 Comments
Sort by:
I
IDarkaxeI 22.07.20

zidelius
And you definitely Shenk said that operators will give settlement))?

z
zidelius 22.07.20

Yes, I'm with operators zavoeval

Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

zidelius
to clean up the location you can with anyone ,but give only to those named in the conversation with the Shank....if you call adapters the flag operators well nothing here will not come

z
zidelius 22.07.20

Yes, not anybody's flag is not raised even one whose выбралЗолотко555

z
zidelius 22.07.20

selected operators
we came to the camp
and the flag is not active Золотко555

Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

zidelius
and also you flag something tried to put?? for example put the raiders beacon ,turn it on and then try putting a flag

z
zidelius 22.07.20

Золотко555
what is the lighthouse? I can't put a signal flag operators, so that they occupied the territory

z
zidelius 22.07.20

Золотко555
in which menu the lighthouse?

e
evgenij84757 22.07.20

zidelius
like in category raiders

Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

zidelius
immediately after the raider flag is raider resources zhmakaem and immediately goes to the lighthouse...very similar to a beacon to settlers with only thorns as well ...the electricity he needs ...plug it in and then try putting a flag in short..stick around there to build something from the raider...with the flag I have had no problems but to put them the amp was the problem he did not immediately in the section appeared ...maybe you have something similar

z
zidelius 22.07.20

Золотко555
I only have sections
The Flags Of The Followers Of The Different Operators Flock
beacon is nowhere

Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

zidelius
You have pirates? What mods Yes /no?
The menu is divided into sections ...the last ( for me ) the raiders...go ...here, too, are the sections flags,resources, etc....go to resources and then immediately beacon...the fact that you come to love will be needed if you are the raiders going to develop

z
zidelius 22.07.20

Золотко555
Pirates, the latest patch 1.8. This is exactly the problem, no. Mods pile, he put all stable patches soemtimes set
F4SE is the latest unofficial patch worth it. The point is that I see raiders I wrote above is only what is, but it's okay because of the mod I'll find it. But the signal flags I have but I can't put

Z
Zolotko555 22.07.20

zidelius
I'm above asked the question you just flags can supply NP and another raider? Lina will go to the raiders will look like I have the flag is placed
The SS looked..the flag is placed without any problems immediately after the capture...you have no partitions on a raider -and raider resources - merchants....then the other day I put the mod so if you disable it I have removed the section of furniture...maybe you have similar mods put/ removed?? in short delves into the mod ...or at least to demolish and install again