3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MKUltra 22.07.20 02:38 am

I think in Skyrim, or different? (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

In oblivion the enemies level rises with level HS, ie at level 25 enemy level 5 will not meet. And the higher I level, the stronger the enemies. I'm on level 5 most of the enemies felled with arrows 1, now 15 - with at least 10 arrows, and the 30-Ohm 50-Ohm levels what will happen?
So, in Skyrim the enemies raspredeleniya different because at level 50 I dragon with 1 arrow kill(not all), although at the beginning of the game, the giants, mammoths, dragons were nearly indestructible( for now, at 63 level, no enemies, which leaves more than 1 arrows), so the level is constant and does not depend on the level of gg?
Or in oblivion at level 50 too, all will fall with one arrow? And that compared to Skyrim, it seems that the bow or some insignificant weapon.
Playing on medium difficulty in both games, level 16 Oble, onion ebony.
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Methad0ne 22.07.20

In oblivion hard autoleveling, with each level of the hero increases the health of enemies, so that on the 50th level, will have one Goblin a few minutes to pick.

M
MKUltra 22.07.20

Just got through the quest of clearing of Kvatch, so there so well...and were 18 strong and 16 weak potions of treatment was+ 200 arrows , nothing!
And it was only the second main quest, and what would happen next...))
Of course, I harshly passed the main quest, it was necessary immediately to pass.

The higher my level the worse it is. Even though do not shake)
I got the idea: if the first game in the main skills to choose those that do not will be used(for example, mage - heavy armor and shooting for a warrior illusion, conjuration, etc.) and then, because the pumping level will go sooo slow. You should try to be!
And yet in Skyrim level system is better, there is a point of leveling, and the skill system there is excellent, as for me it is one of the best I've seen in a game.

P
Pril Balsam 22.07.20

And yet in Skyrim level system better
Skyrim came out after oblivion and it should be considered....

u
usoid 22.07.20

Cheryl
Exactly. Many people that criticized oblivion, after the sky, redefined their priorities. Now it doesn't seem so poor, against a new, simplified game. After all, autoleveling not important, there is still a lot of things ))

M
Mitsu Rju 22.07.20

Don't want to stick a separate one for each!, I'll try to answer several at once!.
A play and tested game principle; Rather, to reach the end!, And then throw the game.,
I passed (passed)., And suddenly find out from someone that the game has so-and-so.,
I didn't see anything!, And there it is!.
Such people find it difficult to understand the game and especially if you face in the new, with no clear system!.
In Skyrim the enemies are distributed over the phases!, That is, the locations of their habitat!.
You can 1 level (If it comes), I run into 60 or more!.
Because on creation of job Germans!, And tried to put a lot of Gothic!.
(By the way, my opinion, would, if called as a continuation of the Gothic!., The game is more suited-like, but then not used-would be so popular)
In Oblivion the levels of enemies legalnie, but if the right pump you will have no problems!.
Because in Oblivion there are puny intellect!, And your actions and bleeding so as to affect everything!
(And you can make so that everyone will be surprised!)
The enemies in Oblivion, unlike other games, versatile, that is, there are enemies who do not care about your attacks Supermagnete!, And from witchcraft die fast. And Vice versa!

I'm their heroine, as I remember, the last time I played for a long time!. Came not then to 53, not 56.,
And the level of difficulty maximum!, (By the way the difficulty level increases not only levelnot enemies, but the probability of their occurrence., As well as how long they can haunt you! And how they are skilled in a particular case!).

Now for the other!. As I already wrote about your level!, Kvatch I freed about 30-level potions and me is quite enough!, Or rather, almost never used..
My could be treated, let's say not too shabby!, Besides me was Neshka!, And she is a healer hot where!.
Plus to that, her treatment creates some would call a bug!, Positive!.
Your level of health increases!.

About pumping!, In the cave you can pump your hero to Mom-do not spoil.
Choose the ability, when prompted, after the death of Septima!.
According to this principle; (Exact titles I do not remember who played will understand)
1. Destruction
2. Illusion
3. Mysticism
4. Change
5. Witchcraft
The rest to choose from!
After running around and conjure as you wish, for you!!., The principle is! for example when you take these skills you will have new spells!.
Witchcraft will appear (depending on race), the skeleton on which you can pump Destruction!.
Just a warning!. Set quick keys to his challenge!, So after (in my opinion), 4-5 hits he will begin to attack you!, To do this, you invoke the next or just run away from him!.
Well, with the rest it seems!.,
Important in all this to pump these skills, preferably before 50-53 level., Unless you want to go with one of them!.,
Output simply press when prompted, to change the skills!, And put what you need!.
Why you need to 50-53-That-be to fix the achievements (Your koluszki left), in view of the fact that you change back the skills they are lowered in level by 25 levels, and some a little more!.
The most difficult as though one wrote, and the longest pump Track!, Therefore, I recommend then put in primary.
In principle, levelnote as the level of difficulty affect the pumping!. The higher you raised a level in skills, the harder he pumped!.
Happy hunting to all of you!..

M
Mitsu Rju 22.07.20

And by the way about pumping and levelnote!.
When I was not in Oblivion, there was a case!.
I wanted to hold odds and ends in the nearest dungeon, at the exit of the dungeon!.
The level was about 12, Catacombs against!, (If anyone remembers, in the end, is usually a sorcerer),
So, as I past the wizard before him., Cyanotic a spaz, I think many people know this stuff (Which is a simple weapon and not take to that if not beat it restores health)., And its level were 25.
Here I have begals!. The joke was in the fact that when I customarily tried to escape, coming from the ruins.
This bug cyanotic, followed me out into the street and ran everywhere., Is not helped passing the guard
Then together we did, but not immediately!.
I mean, in theory!., This distinction was not to be!, And to go outside it-not had!.
Because I only traders and pumped balabolstvo and trade well!,
That's levelnote to Oblivion!..

u
usoid 22.07.20

Mitsu Rju
What sort of bluish a spaz? Guide mods and are issued at face value, saying all of this ))

L
Lilith Feral 22.07.20

About autolevel, in my opinion sky has lost much in his quest to simplify the game made it much less interesting. Honestly, if I want to without straining just run around and kill enemies with a single blow, I appeal to the God of cheating and I'll pull the codes, and in the Sky turned out enough even at medium (20-25) levels to pump the points in one branch (for example to increase as will the destruction) and fireball who want to cast aside. Well this is boring! In my opinion it is because of these oblegchat new games quickly lose many players, because Yes, you made a BUNCH of nearly IDENTICAL quests, but good? Yes, there is an interesting storyline, but honestly? I love playing for TB and pass their tasks Oble, but that parody of the Dark Brotherhood that was in the Sky... when I saw this nightmare even thought the game quit! After the line TB Oble, talking with her Mother, gaining the beloved childhood.. From Skyrim I expected so much more, but in the end there was only neighing instead of the decent TB is the line at cannibalism.. Hmm. But I digress, ideally, it would have to combine autolevel Obly and phase distribution of the Sky. However, that was the dream.. the Result, the system has autolevel in oblivion makes the game less boring at high and intermediate levels of Persian for the same levels in Skyrim, you're walking like some kind of Superman and I think unfinished *and figure I do something to do if everything is so simple?*.