3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WizarDiO 22.07.20 02:38 am

DC will reboot the computer after loading the save game (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Who faced? Campaign after poslednego Pacha game was actually a computer in the boot to throw when you try to use special abilities or just immediately after loading any savegame (new game not burden the joints while helping), and so do rabotaetsya after downloading gamplay. Is from 1 to 15 seconds and the computer in the rebooting goes away. How to cure?
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scattered boy 22.07.20

WizarDiO
I do not know I'm fine with the latest patch and just over 45 hours not reasonable and did not even out.Check to see if you have a computer solomen or check for viruses

W
WizarDiO 22.07.20

Everything checked out. And cache and stuff.. and nifiga

V
Vedran 22.07.20

WizarDiO
Try to roll back the patch. Like the incentive available a list of all of the patches designed for just such occasions so you can roll back

W
WizarDiO 22.07.20

I'll try.. if you know how)))))))
Now all became rebuttal when you start the game...
And most importantly, this bitch in the logs says nothing. Just .. happened something critical and the computer will restart((((

W
WizarDiO 22.07.20

To revert to an older version of the incentive not: games are updated automatically. Of course, you can disable automatic updates, but refreshed already nothi oen will help. Except that patch it appears poor and the administration of the Incentive itself this patch removes.
So that was a bummer((((((

T
TimKar 22.07.20

WizarDiO
And you have none in case of overheating does not go away, check just in case temperature.

V
Vedran 22.07.20

WizarDiO
Well, I don't know what else to suggest. Driver check can to clean the old version of the video driver and the new update

S
Setesh 22.07.20

100% something with the iron game nothing to do with (well, if only indirectly, for example, loads very weak iron, it overheats)

b
blin88 22.07.20

So, what's the solution? Just wondering!

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 22.07.20

Sites
I read and waited, when someone finally talking about the iron will tell)

S
Setesh 22.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
well, there is still above me in the comments is suggested

W
WizarDiO 22.07.20

So all actlon flies.
Iron:
990 core i7 extream
24 gb ram
980Ti 6GB
All cold, nothing warm, all other games are flying and everything is OK. Even Windu rearranged

S
Scattered boy 22.07.20

WizarDiO
you have Windows 10? if not try to put Windows 10 on it standards are all games.Maybe this will help

W
WizarDiO 22.07.20

10,latest which with JS1

S
Scattered boy 22.07.20

WizarDiO
damn well then I don't know.Well, try another game to pereustanovit

W
WizarDiO 22.07.20

reinstallation did not help(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

W
WizarDiO 22.07.20

The logs looked the most game. everything is always OK and after:
ZGameInterface::PlatformInit - ERROR: OSuite game URL is invalid.
throws into the rebooting

c
callmegod 22.07.20

The same trouble.