3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romper777 22.07.20 02:38 am

RUS Servers (Battlefield 1)

Is there any info about when will be a server in Russia? Or has never? But somehow the ping is annoying more and more...
16 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 22.07.20

Same story ) pray and wait for ) sanctions Deiss nidau to play in the first world where the war fight and win only amerekosy and Europe )

b
bobik103 22.07.20

Yes, the location of the servers do not understand , in Europe only the Netherlands and Italy.
I paid 2K for the ping 50/80!!!

G
Grandshot 22.07.20

bobik103
80 is quite normal. I have 100-150 on average.

p
prick1e 22.07.20

bobik103
For you it is no secret that Italy and Ireland are two different countries?

p
prick1e 22.07.20

19lexa19
Friend, you this pill do not forget to drink, but it is not only sanctions, but also the aliens will arrive soon.... Well, purely for reference, the server is cheated not only Russia but most of Europe, go to the English branch of the forum and see how the people there are happy with the location servers. Just that the Netherlands, Ireland is the asshole of the world not only for us but for the Europeans.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 22.07.20

Hmm, probably no wonder I didn't buy this game as it was impossible to find a server in BF4 and now it is impossible.
You know, the people that rent servers to pay in the area of 60-100 green? And who in Russia will go?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 22.07.20

prick1e
Yes, I see you don't get the jokes ) [sarcasm] folic 4 Mada faka )

Write nonsense for the fun of it they seriously take the old stumps with гла3ами )

C
Chuck_Norris_ 22.07.20

prick1e
Frosik take tinitial ) and think poproshe ) life is short and you need to spend it on computer games )

x
xGambitx 22.07.20

I have aged 40 and above, pechalka, but you can play

b
bobik103 22.07.20

prick1e
Yes imagine it is no secret , at school good student and the Institute, too.
Secondly , I did not write of Ireland , and the Netherlands cotree like Italy too, TSE Ueropa.
Most importantly, I meant the remote server respectively and this high ping.
And you go teach lessons , my mother listened ?

R
RikoChiko 22.07.20

The main thing that in rent, trash the admins do not give.

J
John Gagarin 22.07.20

before the patch ping was from 10 to 40 , now 120 !!! how so ? guys what to do ?! share infoy pliz !!!

J
John Gagarin 22.07.20

in General, here's my theory, first days fishing with the demo people shaval everyone liked and flooded sale , then it's time to press the dough and they released a patch which fixed the real bugs and complaints and so on BUT with this patch introduces the ability to rent servers here and there a shit ping like offering to buy a server and normally uproar at home.
I Titan FAL abandoned because of the ping ...

A
Andrey Baulin 22.07.20

John Gagarin
Maybe he was 100-140, but unity was not displayed?

J
John Gagarin 22.07.20

not the Andrew excluded before and now everything is clear and gameplay is seen 120 ping makes you a slow piece of meat and all you bend over , and you just besishsya and can't do anything, all around faster

R
R_D_V 22.07.20

I have the smallest ping is 110-120. Snickering you the Lord from ping 50 to spit....